Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Democrats whine about duel town halls.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Which got better ratings? 

Considering there's not even a real thread or comments on this board regarding either I would imagine the ratings for either would be underwhelming. 

I, for one am interested in seeing the tv ratings and the YouTube views per rally.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

There's nothing to whine about if you are anti-Trump.  In large part Savannah Guthrie owned Trump last night.  I say put Trump on camera outside of his rallies as often as he wants.  As long as Trump is talking about Trump and not Biden as was the case most of last night he does himself no favors.

7 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Which got better ratings? 

No clue but this was a Democrat writer. I get all my news from Democrat sources. I ignore the headlines and read the article. Usually there is the real truth buried in the story. 

I tore up the covid numbers from a Democrat source. Which is a none issue only a Democrat thinks things would have been better with Biden. Republicans think it would have been way worse because logic dictates a no travel ban along with how Obama handled a similar less lethal virus, which was a disaster, would have lost twice as many Americans. Let’s not forget the stats. Of the 8 similar countries America was doing better than all but 2. 

Biden’s Covid plan is an absolute joke. Well I’ll mandate cask I mean mask I couldn’t read the teleprompter and I might shut the economy down. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

This article was ripping on Trump the whole time. Then the absolute gem that Trump is more entertaining to watch and that’s why they are so upset. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.