Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Hunter Biden (alleged) Emails released by NY POST.

5 hours ago, Bob said:

Because the others REFUSED to report on it because it would have been damaging to Joe Biden. What a +++++ing cult you belong to

Or maybe it’s because there’s more evidence that these photos were circulating in Russia before Rudy Mae up the fake story about the dropped off computers? 

On 11/2/2020 at 9:55 AM, Rebelbacker said:

I didn’t know UNLV would be missing 3 of their top 4 receivers, our best linebacker and 3/4 of the secondary.  

I’ll take being 50% right on that prediction. 

And bump No. 2. Tough week for predictions. 

Hunter Biden was the only reason my and my friends voted for Joe. 

We feel represented by the First Son! This is what makes America great.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 10/14/2020 at 8:48 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What are you asking?  If you are asking why it would be bad if real I am shocked I would need to explain.  Referring to his father as "my guy" instead of the VP, or Dad, and indicating he would need a hefty retainer before allowing a meeting with "my guy".  Is...not good.  Setting up meetings that Biden has denied is...not good.

If true, this would a huge political scandal and cast serious doubt as to the fitness of Joe to be POTUS.

Didn't Republicans lower the bar for POTUS so much that Bubbles the Chimp could serve and be just as fit as their last two choices?

Seriously, fitness tests for POTUS.  After Bush Jr and Trump?!?

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Was wondering if this was still a thing............and reading the above, is this why @Rebelbacker has been scarce around here lately ?!?! :hmmm: 

Rb isn't the only Trumpist who has nearly disappeared over the last 3 weeks.

Prolly all working OT to write bigger checks to help Trump pay off campaign debt.

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Was wondering if this was still a thing............and reading the above, is this why @Rebelbacker has been scarce around here lately ?!?! :hmmm: 

If and when he shows up, I've got a new avatar waiting for him. 

He's supposed to "wear it" until the inauguration, so that means we might not see him until Jan 21st :ph34r: 

actually, I have a few ideas but if anyone thinks they have a "grand slam" avatar for RB, send it to me in a PM.

Huh. Since 2018 you say. Sure hope CNN isn’t spreading Russian disinformation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/12/09/politics/hunter-biden-tax-investigtation/index.html

After going quiet in the months before the election, federal authorities are now actively investigating the business dealings of Hunter Biden, a person with knowledge of the probe said. His father, President-elect Joe Biden, is not implicated. 

Now that the election is over, the investigation is entering a new phase. Federal prosecutors in Delaware, working with the IRS Criminal Investigation agency and the FBI, are taking overt steps such as issuing subpoenas and seeking interviews, the person with knowledge said.

Activity in the investigation had gone covert in recent months due to Justice Department guidelines prohibiting overt actions that could affect an election, the person said...

...Investigators have been examining multiple financial issues, including whether Hunter Biden and his associates violated tax and money laundering laws in business dealings in foreign countries, principally China, according to two people briefed on the probe. 

Some of those transactions involved people who the FBI believe sparked counterintelligence concerns, a common issue when dealing with Chinese business, according to another source.

The investigation began as early as 2018, predating the arrival of William Barr as US attorney general, two people briefed on the investigation said.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Meh.. If he did something wrong then let him face the consequences. Im all of Trumps kids are under investigation as well.

Neither Bidens nor Trumps should get any special treatment by the DOJ if they broke the law.   All crimes should be investigated vigorously and cases against politicians and their families.   I expect the DOJ to look into alleged criminal conduct from the Trumps STRONGLY as well to show it is free of bias. 

Posted Image