Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Hunter Biden (alleged) Emails released by NY POST.

So now Tucker is saying hey let's just drop this whole Hunter Biden thing.

Let's recap.

Has damning documents and runs mouth.

Learns documents were produced my a made up guy named...checks notes...Hugh Jass at Fraud Guarantee.

Quick guys how are we going to get out of this and save face?

I know let's say we sent the docs to somebody on a hello kitty thumb drive and just say it got lost in the mail and we didn't make a copy.

Yes! That's a perfect airtight explanation!

Then we'll say oh well, psyche, we made copies , duh,  because we're totally smart and I totally was joking when I didn't know how to say Ottawa, but hey anyways Hunter's cool. He just had a bad week one time. We've all been there. What evs.

6 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

It doesn’t matter whether this story is fact or fiction. It will have little bearing on Tuesday’s vote. The bottom line is most people don’t care what their candidates have done. They just want their side to win. 

While in many cases sadly true, the problem here is Hunter Biden ISNT RUNNING.  When/If somebody has something on Joe, some people will listen.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

So uhm, I think Rudy has really lost it.

Rudy can pronounce all of those names. But can he pronounce Kamala correctly?

In terms of lost it, don't forget what his third wife said two years ago. “For a variety of reasons that I know as a spouse and a nurse, he has become a different man.

ver the last two weeks, president Trump’s personal lawyer, former prosecutor and New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, has retailed a sensational story about a crooked foreign oligarch involved in the energy business seeking to intervene in a potential prosecution of his activities by a democratic government. The Ukrainian oligarch in question reportedly grew rich as a result of his unsavory ties to a ruthless dictator and to the Ukrainian government’s oil and gas sector. Giuliani claims that the oligarch’s energy company engaged in an influence-peddling operation by providing monthly retainers to several individuals, including Hunter Biden, to run interference with “the big guy” and stymie any potential prosecution. The unnamed “big guy,” the scandalmongers imply, is former Vice President Joe Biden.

Ironically, since 2019, Rudy Giuliani has himself reportedly engaged in a far-reaching influence-peddling operation to prevent a crooked foreign oligarch involved in the energy business from being prosecuted by the government of the United States. The foreign oligarch, Alejandro Betancourt-López, grew rich as a result of his unsavory ties to Venezuela’s Hugo Chávez and Nicolás Maduro. Mr. Giuliani’s lobbying efforts involve multiple U.S. law enforcement agencies, including the U.S. Department of Justice, the Southern District of New York, the Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Treasury.

Rudy Giuliani, self-declared enemy of corruption in Ukraine—meet Rudy Giuliani, monthly-retainer-seeking friend of corrupt Venezuelan oligarchs!

The parallels between what Giuliani claims Hunter Biden was doing and what Giuliani himself allegedly did are staggering (and by this we do not mean hotel-room frolics). The difference is that whereas Giuliani has accused Biden of trying to influence Ukrainian justice, Giuliani has apparently stymied U.S. government prosecutions. In his case, the targets of the investigation aren’t Ukrainian oligarchs with ties to a former government but instead the head of a Venezuelan crime syndicate who has ties to the current government of Venezuela and who stands accused not just of overbilling and defrauding the government of Venezuela of billions of dollars but also, more recently, of participating in the laundering of more than $1.2 billion through U.S. banks and paying bribes directly to the Maduro family. Giuliani’s hypocrisy is breathtaking.

https://thebulwark.com/the-breathtaking-hypocrisy-of-rudy-giuliani/

:hmmm:

2 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Vote for pedo joe

Does Joe have pics with Epstein? And quotes of Joe saying he like the same kinda girls Epstein does? Has he ever snuck into a dressing room with underage girls? Or named in lawsuits accusing him of having sex with kids?

Thats the most unbelievable part of Qanon, that of all people Trump is fighting against pedos. He’s kept company with many pedos over the years.

12 hours ago, retrofade said:

So uhm, I think Rudy has really lost it.

Two things here

1) Rudy is setting himself up for a permanent gig on some whacky right wing TV station to be a constant "voice" when Biden's in office

2) This proves cousin fvcking does terrible things to the human brain