Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Hunter Biden (alleged) Emails released by NY POST.

5 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

The only "SIMPS" in this thread are those that are sporting hard-ons for the legitimacy of this latest conspiracy theory....

Way to miss a joke a about a pretty big titty bitty making a funny.

Since the fun is sucked out of the room now, there is a lot here that lends it to not being a conspiracy.  Like actual emails and actual photos.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Way to miss a joke a about a pretty big titty bitty making a funny.

Since the fun is sucked out of the room now, there is a lot here that lends it to not being a conspiracy.  Like actual emails and actual photos.

Don't get butthurt buddy.  I got the joke and repurposed it.

My Firestone 805 and myself raise a glass to you.  
Never mix business (politics) with pleasure (company of good friends, of which I consider you all.....even @Nevada Convert).  As much as we give each other shit, we all still keep coming back for more....kind of like a family on recurring holidays.

1 minute ago, PokeTransplant said:

Don't get butthurt buddy.  I got the joke and repurposed it.

My Firestone 805 and myself raise a glass to you.  
Never mix business (politics) with pleasure (company of good friends, of which I consider you all.....even @Nevada Convert).  As much as we give each other shit, we all still keep coming back for more....kind of like a family on recurring holidays.

This is all true.  I can not raise a glass to you put I have a joint saved I am getting ready to spark and will do so in your honor.

UPS Finds Mystery Tucker Carlson Package

A spokesman for UPS told The Daily Beast on Thursday that they had located a mysterious packaged that Fox News host Tucker Carlson suggested had been deliberately misplaced or intercepted because it contained “damning” materials on the Biden family. “After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return,” the spokesman said. “UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ups-confirms-mystery-tucker-carlson-package-disappeared-in-its-system?source=twitter&via=desktop

GettyImages-1139127493_yidsky

This might be relevant. 

WASHINGTON (SBG) - A justice department official has confirmed to Sinclair Broadcast Group that the FBI opened up a criminal investigation into Hunter Biden and his associates back in 2019, focused on allegations of money-laundering and that the probe remains active.

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/tony-bobulinksi-i-have-now-put-myself-in-huge-risk-for-the-sake-of-the-american-people

32 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

UPS Finds Mystery Tucker Carlson Package

A spokesman for UPS told The Daily Beast on Thursday that they had located a mysterious packaged that Fox News host Tucker Carlson suggested had been deliberately misplaced or intercepted because it contained “damning” materials on the Biden family. “After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return,” the spokesman said. “UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ups-confirms-mystery-tucker-carlson-package-disappeared-in-its-system?source=twitter&via=desktop

GettyImages-1139127493_yidsky

Should have used USPS.