Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Hunter Biden (alleged) Emails released by NY POST.

20 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Oh, it's phucking outrageous, but one team is immune from prosecution.  

How so? Last time I checked Trump was president, gop controls Senate and supreme court is majority conservative.  The #1 cable news network is the unashamed propaganda machine for the republican party 

That fact that you think you're the underdog and the Dems and the globalists or whatever are pulling all the strings is just mind boggling.

5 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Please explain to me where “it got real”.. Fox already verified in that guys emails there is nothing connecting Biden to the story. It was kinda sad actually, you can hear the desperation in Tucker’s voice when he cry’s about no one else picking up the story.

The morning Fox 3 stooges &  evening lineup of clowns are committed to their gullible audience who want to be fed lies & BS 

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

I believe the Russian are trying to influence the election because reputable sources have repeatedly said that is the case.   

when Tucker Carlson, who argued in court his show was not real news, is the basis for your beliefs you are either willfully ignorant or dumb as shit.   

I noticed you didn't say anything about the text messages, emails and voicemails they have that show what happened. Not to mention the CEO of the company in question that has on the record information. Just Tucker. Ok.

You guys would rather just believe those "unnamed sources" as accurate. 

If any of you were actually honest or cared about the country at the least you'd want to see an investigation. But you don't. Just be honest. If this was about Trump and all the info was the same you'd be all about going after him. That says everything about all of you. Biden could be the president elect in the next few weeks and you think it's nothing that he may have been taking money from the Chinese for years. 

3 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

I noticed you didn't say anything about the text messages, emails and voicemails they have that show what happened. Not to mention the CEO of the company in question that has on the record information. Just Tucker. Ok.

If any of you were actually honest or cared about the country at the least you'd want to see an investigation. But you don't. Just be honest. If this was about Trump and all the info was the same you'd be all about going after him. That says everything about all of you. Biden could be the president elect in the next few weeks and you think it's nothing that he may have been taking money from the Chinese for years. 

The texts aren’t real. They didn’t bother to crop out the Russian service provider at the top lol. 

On the other hand, Trump and his family actually have verifiable business deals in China, and Ivanka with her fast tracked patents. Projection at its finest.

22 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

I didn’t say I was unwilling to see an investigation.  I would settle for a reputable news source.   I have grown wary of pre-election fake news story’s.  If you weren’t such a partisan hack you would be also.  

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

I didn’t say I was unwilling to see an investigation.  I would settle for a reputable news source.   I have grown wary of pre-election fake news story’s.  If you weren’t such a partisan hack you would be also.  

You have no issue with news organizations running with unnamed sources with no documents or any evidence. What journalistic integrity do these news organizations have if they won't even confirm the materials? The FBI has the laptop. The DNI confirmed it isn't Russian disinfo. An actual person on the emails(Bobulinski) verifies they are real and goes on the record and still no one in the media you say is reputable will investigate it. Why? 

Just now, Rebelbacker said:

You have no issue with news organizations running with unnamed sources with no documents or any evidence. What journalistic integrity do these news organizations have if they won't even confirm the materials? The FBI has the laptop. The DNI confirmed it isn't Russian disinfo. An actual person on the emails(Bobulinski) verifies they are real and goes on the record and still no one in the media you say is reputable will investigate it. Why? 

An unnamed first person account from a credible source like Mattis or Kelly is something far different.   But you have never been credible.  We are still waiting for all the phony arrests you have claimed would occur.  

Perhaps they will happen next year if Trump wins fires Wray and we sink further into this banana republic dream of yours.  

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

The texts aren’t real. They didn’t bother to crop out the Russian service provider at the top lol. 

On the other hand, Trump and his family actually have verifiable business deals in China, and Ivanka with her fast tracked patents. Projection at its finest.

The FBI has the laptop. The DNI confirms it's real. The Biden camp hasn't denied anything about the texts or emails being real. 

Have you ever traveled overseas? When I have the service provider of the country I'm in shows on my phone. 

7 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

An unnamed first person account from a credible source like Mattis or Kelly is something far different.   But you have never been credible.  We are still waiting for all the phony arrests you have claimed would occur.  

Perhaps they will happen next year if Trump wins fires Wray and we sink further into this banana republic dream of yours.  

If it is unnamed you don't know the source. You're taking the word of the reporter. And it's completely laughable you think that is more credible than first person on the record testimony and documented evidence. And you can't answer the question if the documents were fake then why hasn't anyone in the Biden camp denied it? When unnamed sources say things Trump has denied it and then provided evidence it didn't happen. Why haven't the Biden's? 

When all of you had your wet dreams of Mueller finding something and Flynn was guilty I was one of the only ones that called BS on all of it and I was right. So spare me your charges of not being credible. The people here that have an issue with me are the same ones that have been wrong about almost everything the last 4 years. 

By the way I'm not the one with dreams of a banana republic. I'm not for packing the court. I'm not for eliminating the filibuster. I'm not the one that wants the electoral college eliminated. I'm not the one that wants one party rule. 

6 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

If it is unnamed you don't know the source. You're taking the word of the reporter. And it's completely laughable you think that is more credible than first person on the record testimony and documented evidence. And you can't answer the question if the documents were fake then why hasn't anyone in the Biden camp denied it? When unnamed sources say things Trump has denied it and then provided evidence it didn't happen. Why haven't the Biden's? 

When all of you had your wet dreams of Mueller finding something and Flynn was guilty I was one of the only ones that called BS on all of it and I was right. So spare me your charges of not being credible. The people here that have an issue with me are the same ones that have been wrong about almost everything the last 4 years. 

By the way I'm not the one with dreams of a banana republic. I'm not for packing the court. I'm not for eliminating the filibuster. I'm not the one that wants the electoral college eliminated. I'm not the one that wants one party rule. 

It’s pretty sad you, Bob, ModestoBulldog and others around me consider the Fox News Clowns like Carlson real news when compared to places like the Washington Post.   Fox New’s argues this in court under oath and yet the morons on the right continue to cite him as a legitimate news source...

U.S. District Court Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil ruled on Thursday that McDougal failed to prove that Carlson was accusing her of an actual crime in a way that would back up a defamation claim. The judge said that lawyers for Fox "persuasively" argued that "any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements" Carlson makes, according to a court filing.

7 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

It’s pretty sad you, Bob, ModestoBulldog and others around me consider the Fox News Clowns like Carlson real news when compared to places like the Washington Post.   Fox New’s argues this in court under oath and yet the morons on the right continue to cite him as a legitimate news source...

U.S. District Court Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil ruled on Thursday that McDougal failed to prove that Carlson was accusing her of an actual crime in a way that would back up a defamation claim. The judge said that lawyers for Fox "persuasively" argued that "any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements" Carlson makes, according to a court filing.

Interesting why this can’t be posted without the quote being struck through.   

for the rest of you like @halfmanhalfbronco where does this stop?   If Trump wins and goes after Biden on this Trumped up shit to validate his lies have we officially entered into a fascist state?

3 hours ago, sactowndog said:

You can't change the argument because you are losing. This isn't about Fox or Tucker, this is about Bobulinski. He is credible and has evidence and you can't refute any of it. 

2 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

You can't change the argument because you are losing. This isn't about Fox or Tucker, this is about Bobulinski. He is credible and has evidence and you can't refute any of it. 

I’m not losing any argument and with you I don’t have to be polite like I do with my Republican friends bombarding me with this shit....

when you can point to a legitimate news source with some actual real investigative journalism please do.   

In the meantime, if you are going to equate Tucker Carlson to the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post or even the real Fox News then you are too +++++ing stupid to be on this board.  You are a disgrace to the school from which you graduated and you really ought to go post on USMessage board to the non-college graduates who reside there.   You appear to have way more in common with them.   

3 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Interesting why this can’t be posted without the quote being struck through.   

for the rest of you like @halfmanhalfbronco where does this stop?   If Trump wins and goes after Biden on this Trumped up shit to validate his lies have we officially entered into a fascist state?

LMAO

It is abundantly clear this is not trumped up shit.  Let the FBI investigate it.  If Biden wins and he forces the FBI to stop investigating him and his son, have we officially entered into a fascist state?

14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

LMAO

It is abundantly clear this is not trumped up shit.  Let the FBI investigate it.  If Biden wins and he forces the FBI to stop investigating him and his son, have we officially entered into a fascist state?

I think, given the politicization of the Justice Department, an outside observer would say that with those criteria we are already there.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

LMAO

Well THIS is an outrage! And I feel like I’ve seen this movie before?

21 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

LMAO

I have no problem with the FBI investigating.  If it weren’t Trumped up shit was has no legitimate news source on the right run with it.