Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Nick Saban has tested positive for COVID

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Not sure how you’re relating fans in the stands to Saban getting it.

Absolutely zero and I mean zero chance Saban got it from a fan in the stands. Completely and utterly impossible 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, LoFasZz said:

Not sure how you’re relating fans in the stands to Saban getting it.

Absolutely zero and I mean zero chance Saban got it from a fan in the stands. Completely and utterly impossible 

I'm pretty sure that Nick caught it from the Alabama fans.

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Georgia-Bama game this weekend looks as good as dust

Honestly, that's too bad.   Sucks for the coaches, fans, and players.

COVID SUCKS BALLS!!!!!

21 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Honestly, that's too bad.   Sucks for the coaches, fans, and players.

COVID SUCKS BALLS!!!!!

It’ll be rescheduled I’m sure - assuming players are positive too; if it’s just saban, they may play on - but the rest of the games this weekend are dogshit. Was really looking forward to what’s essentially a national quarterfinal game. 

Covid does suck. I’ll leave it at that. 

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

It’ll be rescheduled I’m sure - assuming players are positive too; if it’s just saban, they may play on - but the rest of the games this weekend are dogshit. Was really looking forward to what’s essentially a national quarterfinal game. 

Covid does suck. I’ll leave it at that. 

I beg your pardon!!!

I'll be watching an epic BYU (proudly still representing the West) vs Houston (AAC fatties) game!!

Go Cougs Coogs

32 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I beg your pardon!!!

I'll be watching an epic BYU (proudly still representing the West) vs Houston (AAC fatties) game!!

Go Cougs Coogs

I don’t think I can sit through another BYU blowout, stunner. I’ll tune in when y’all play Boise.

21 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I don’t think I can sit through another BYU blowout, stunner. I’ll tune in when y’all play Boise.

Maybe you missed it.. But last week was no blowout.. They played “powerhouse” UTSA.. The mighty Roadrunners from CUSA.. Very evenly matched teams.. BYU squeaked by with a 7 point win in Provo..

3 minutes ago, utenation said:

Maybe you missed it.. But last week was no blowout.. They played “powerhouse” UTSA.. The mighty Roadrunners from CUSA.. Very evenly matched teams.. BYU squeaked by with a 7 point win in Provo..

Now that you mention it, I did see that. Brb gonna go bet on Houston. 

Covid-19 is just participating in the Saban coaching rehab clinic.  Once it’s done it’ll be a whole new disease and unstoppable unless it’s facing Bama. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater