Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

100-year-old Holocaust survivor compares Trump to Hitler

11 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Again.

What specific "fact" did I not believe (which you've asserted above).

And how on earth did you arrive at a conclusion that I believe in "alt history" (what alt history??), don't believe the Nazis are real (my own family was imprisoned by Nazis), or that I support white nationalism (as you've claimed above).

Like I said...you might be legally retarded. 

Started to feel bad I've engaged with a person who is legitimately as dumb as you.

You're the one challenging her claims and saying she has no validity.

^^^ Stupid Comment

Who cares what she says---it's her opinion, not the GOSPEL TRUTH, that can't be challenged.   

From your earlier post

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

These two low IQ clowns ( @Spaztecs and @sactowndog )are accusing me of being a white nationalist, a holocaust denier, and alt right, because I said that I disagree with a 100 year old lady's comparison of Buffoon Trump to Hitler.

then you see the word "Trump", and your Trump Boner goes off, and you get upset that I responded to their STUPID takes?  You are more upset that I called them that, but are OK with their insults? OK.

High (reverse) praise coming from you.

I'll take it.

Americans Mayor

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Spaztecs said:

You're the one challenging her claims and saying she has no validity.

From your earlier post

I challenged her opinion on equating Buffoon Trump to Hitler. (Which is perfectly fine)

But you are so incredibly stupid, you think that means I am somehow denying the Holocaust and support White Nationalism?!?

You might be legitimately retarded.  Have you been tested?

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I challenged her opinion on equating Buffoon Trump to Hitler. (Which is perfectly fine)

But you are so incredibly stupid, you think that means I am somehow denying the Holocaust and support White Nationalism?!?

Are you a frustrated disbarred lawyer ?

Americans Mayor

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Are you a frustrated disbarred lawyer ?

What?   Hahaha

I work in sales, enjoying retirement.

My field is business 

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

What?   Hahaha

I work in sales, enjoying retirement.

My field is business 

You argue like a bitter old lawyer

:thumbsup:

Btw, I hope you get to enjoy your retirement with Donnie threatening to end SS. I am eligible in two years and am sweating bullets over whether I will get it or not. 

I definitely won't get the full benefit I am projected to receive June of 2022.

Americans Mayor

22 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Good rule to follow.  You ONLY get to use the Hitler comparison if Hitler actually tried to murder you.

No.

What about people who's entire lives and careers have been dedicated to studying history? I think historians are qualified to weigh in here as well. 

And whyTF should we - Joe Public - have to adapt an arbitrary policy of sticking our collective heads in a bucket of sand until such time as we're armed with hindsight after the fact? :huh:

I get the concern (and dislike) for hyperbole, but just... no.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

9 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

These two low IQ clowns ( @Spaztecs and @sactowndog )are accusing me of being a white nationalist, a holocaust denier, and alt right, because I said that I disagree with a 100 year old lady's comparison of Buffoon Trump to Hitler.

then you see the word "Trump", and your Trump Boner goes off, and you get upset that I responded to their STUPID takes?  You are more upset that I called them that, but are OK with their insults? OK.

Yeah well at least I can read.  

If you could read you would note I said “Trump isn’t Hitler”.   But one can be a right wing authoritarian who ignores the constitution and still be far from Hitler.  You asked for examples of where he violated civil rights and I provided three of them.   I didn’t even bother with over riding Article 1 or the Emoluments Clause as you are not serious about actually thinking about it.

But by all means continue with your fantasy I said Trump equaled Hitler.  It fits with the rest of the fantasy world you have constructed. 

7 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

No.

What about people who's entire lives and careers have been dedicated to studying history? I think historians are qualified to weigh in here as well. 

And whyTF should we - Joe Public - have to adapt an arbitrary policy of sticking our collective heads in a bucket of sand until such time as we're armed with hindsight after the fact? :huh:

I get the concern (and dislike) for hyperbole, but just... no.

Exactly. The belief that if one isn’t Hitler you aren’t neo-fascist is ridiculous.   Nor should we have to wait until thousands have gone missing in death camps to call a spade a spade.  

The reason people study this shit is so you don’t have to wait until that point. 

17 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re such a fvcking loser. I don’t even read your stupid responses to what I post anymore. You’re right up there with retrofaded in spending so much of your life here. 

What is it with the right wing these days.  The primary contribution is insults.  Hell even tools pointed (rightly) out how wrong it was for Obama to kil al-waki without a trial.   

instead all we get is a string of personal attacks with no substance.   

11 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Don’t waste your time with these idiots.

She’s 100 years old, and anyone that thinks someone at that age is capable of accurately analyzing someone like Trump is almost certainly a TDS-Q hopeless partisan. She might even be a partisan Dem herself on top of all that. It’s amazing how stupid people are that think because someone made it through the Holocaust, they are the last word on anything regarding the war. There were all kinds of people that were victims, and that includes people that were smart and even people that had mental issues. We know age kicks our ass when it comes to doing everything. 

Ultimately, we do know something is wrong with the woman’s judgment if she equates Trump to Hitler. The only person that’s more clueless than that is the stupid author of this thread. So from this point forward, I’m going to address him as NaziSpaz. Not that it will occur very much because of how boring is act is. 

kat.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah well at least I can read.  

If you could read you would note I said “Trump isn’t Hitler”.   But one can be a right wing authoritarian who ignores the constitution and still be far from Hitler.  You asked for examples of where he violated civil rights and I provided three of them.   I didn’t even bother with over riding Article 1 or the Emoluments Clause as you are not serious about actually thinking about it.

But by all means continue with your fantasy I said Trump equaled Hitler.  It fits with the rest of the fantasy world you have constructed. 

Your "examples" were garbage. 

You said Trump had the Army attack protestors.  Where?

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

What is it with the right wing these days.  The primary contribution is insults.  Hell even tools pointed (rightly) out how wrong it was for Obama to kil al-waki without a trial.   

instead all we get is a string of personal attacks with no substance.   

That is a great example of a post that sums people like you up. 

1. Everyone that opposes you has to be right wing, and can only communicate with insults.
2. Your assumption that people should accept your non-mainstream extreme points of view as viable substance. 
3. Your assumption that people give a shit enough about you and your non-mainstream extreme points of views that they’re willing to spend hours out of their day to explain to you why your views are so non-mainstream and extremist. 
4. Your failure to realize that if you state something so extreme, non-mainstream and so easily provable to be untrue, sometimes it’s appropriate to conserve your time on this earth by describing that statement & the person stating it with a short, accurate summary judgment, even if it might hurt some feelings. 

kat.jpg

14 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Perhaps you should read the article and understand these statements came from someone who lived through that before you go into HDS accusation mode.

When she see and hears DT, it takes her back to 1933. And not in a nostalgic sense.

Quit enabling a phucking wannabe tyrant.

I read the article. It was retarded. You're going to jump to Trump is Hitler because a 100 year old says Trump reminds her of Hitler, and she "lived it" 85+ years ago?

RETARDED.

Not defending Trump, he's an incompetent bumbling buffoon. But seriously, I'm tired of reading that Trump = Hitler for the last 4 years. 

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Your "examples" were garbage. 

You said Trump had the Army attack protestors.  Where?

My examples were fine

When the President calls out the National Guard they are under the control of the Army. This wasn’t a Governor calling them out. 

3 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

I read the article. It was retarded. You're going to jump to Trump is Hitler because a 100 year old says Trump reminds her of Hitler, and she "lived it" 70 years ago?

RETARDED.

Not defending Trump, he's an incompetent bumbling buffoon. But seriously, I'm tired of reading that Trump = Hitler for the last 4 years. 

Just pointing out the women never said Trump equals Hitler.  Obviously that is a fallacy.  

But I will say more than 1 German I have talked to had said they have been taught to recognize authoritarian fascist leaders from a young age.  They all say Trump checks all the boxes.   Everyone is cautious of a Doberman but no one cares about a min pin.  Hitler is the Doberman and Trump is a min pin.  

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Just pointing out the women never said Trump equals Hitler.  Obviously that is a fallacy.  

But I will say more than 1 German I have talked to had said they have been taught to recognize authoritarian fascist leaders from a young age.  They all say Trump checks all the boxes.   Everyone is cautious of a Doberman but no one cares about a min pin.  Hitler is the Doberman and Trump is a min pin.  

"When I hear Trump speak, I hear Hitler again. When I see his rallies, it’s like what I saw in Nazi Germany”.

Read between the lines.

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That is a great example of a post that sums people like you up. 

1. Everyone that opposes you has to be right wing, and can only communicate with insults.
2. Your assumption that people should accept your non-mainstream extreme points of view as viable substance. 
3. Your assumption that people give a shit enough about you and your non-mainstream extreme points of views that they’re willing to spend hours out of their day to explain to you why your views are so non-mainstream and extremist. 
4. Your failure to realize that if you state something so extreme, non-mainstream and so easily provable to be untrue, sometimes it’s appropriate to conserve your time on this earth by describing that statement & the person stating it with a short, accurate summary judgment, even if it might hurt some feelings. 

Thanks for proving you have lost all ability to respond to facts and have resorted solely to personal attacks.  If you ever want to get around to explaining why you don’t think my examples were violations of the constitution I would be happy to listen and respond.  

if it is so easily proven untrue then prove it and skip the personal attacks or is that beyond you now.