Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

Pokes vs Wolf Pack Game Thread

21 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

What are your thoughts Nevadans?  Obviously I am picking the Pokes but I am curious on how you see it playing out.  What are your strengths and weaknesses etc...

Before any discussion can begin....it's Wolf Pack. Two words. Both capitalized. 

We are going to crush you. We will drive you before us. We will bask in the lamentations of your womenfolk. And when it’s over, you will never mistake your destruction for having come from North Carolina again.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

6 hours ago, TheJackel said:

Time to mark the “UNR Fans Being Sensitive About Their Name” square on your MWC Football bingo card

You probably pronounce “Nevada” as “Ne-vaw-da”.  Some people just insist on doing things wrong, and when you try to nicely nudge them in the right ➡️ direction, they have a 🐂🐂💩🐮🐮

🤠👍

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

You probably pronounce “Nevada” as “Ne-vaw-da”.  Some people just insist on doing things wrong, and when you try to nicely nudge them in the right ➡️ direction, they have a 🐂🐂💩🐮🐮

🤠👍

No, I will not come to your German Brokeback Mountain cow shiza party. Stop inviting me. 

8 hours ago, TheJackel said:

Time to mark the “UNR Fans Being Sensitive About Their Name” square on your MWC Football bingo card

Says the fan of the future "University of Nevada-Las Vegas Football Team"...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

12 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I know Phil Steele had Nevada as #1 in the west before cancellations. Doesn’t UNR return like 10 starters on offense?

Nevada might have the best skill positions in at least the West division but, unless the line plays better than last year, I expect the same results. If they've made strides, we'll compete for the title.

Wow, actual football talk! I can't wait, it seems like it's been years since I've watched any Nevada sport.

Honestly, predictions for this team are all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up 7-1 or 4-4. We return 10 starters on offense, but had such an awful O-line last year that unless they improve we won't be any good.

We changed coaches and schemes on defense, so honestly who knows what to expect.

I have no prediction at all for this game, but it should be a great test for both teams in week 1. The winner of this game could very possibly make the championship game.

6 hours ago, TheJackel said:

As if people don’t already just call them UNLV anyway? There’s no way you actually thought that joke was funny, right?

Clearly, the joke went right over your pointy little head...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

Clearly, the joke went right over your pointy little head...

It was a good joke...some folks just don't have a sense of humor when it's directed at them.

but "UNR" :lol::rotflmfao: :shrug:

54 minutes ago, TheJackel said:

I got the joke, it was just very bad. 

8 minutes ago, renoskier said:

It was a good joke...some folks just don't have a sense of humor when it's directed at them.

but "UNR" :lol::rotflmfao: :shrug:

So the joke is that the UNLV football team would be called the... UNLV football team?  You’re right, hilarious.  Let’s get this guy on Comedy Central.