Wyoguns

Pokes vs Wolf Pack Game Thread

33 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes all the slurs in the confession should be disregarded, so should the way it all went down.

Ok, ok.

Why won't your state do more to protect minority groups like LGBTQ?  

Let me preface this with I don't agree with "The Ghost of Jack Graham" or "CJ" or whoever concerning the torture and murder of Matthew Shepard.  That scar runs very deep in the Laramie community.

With that being said, I do think you need to get off your high horse.  Idaho doesn't address hate crimes based on gender identity and sexual orientation either...and it seems hate crimes have been on the rise in Idaho.

https://magicvalley.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/hate-crimes-rose-in-idaho-last-year-state-police-say-this-city-had-the-most/article_286e5210-456d-5204-8b27-a395bc70e44d.html

Seems like hate crimes occur just about everywhere.  Wyoming and Idaho are no different.  We all need to work on it.

2 minutes ago, wyorev said:

Let me preface this with I don't agree with "The Ghost of Jack Graham" or "CJ" or whoever concerning the torture and murder of Matthew Shepard.  That scar runs very deep in the Laramie community.

With that being said, I do think you need to get off your high horse.  Idaho doesn't address hate crimes based on gender identity and sexual orientation either...and it seems hate crimes have been on the rise in Idaho.

https://magicvalley.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/hate-crimes-rose-in-idaho-last-year-state-police-say-this-city-had-the-most/article_286e5210-456d-5204-8b27-a395bc70e44d.html

Seems like hate crimes occur just about everywhere.  Wyoming and Idaho are no different.  We all need to work on it.

Why is Wyoming one of 5 states that have not passed laws focused on crimes motivated by the victim’s identity, such as their sexual orientation?

Listen, Junky tried to land a joke 3 times about Boise fans being skin head militants before all this firing back started.

• Idiot 1
1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Why is Wyoming one of 5 states that have not passed laws focused on crimes motivated by the victim’s identity, such as their sexual orientation?

Listen, Junky tried to land a joke 3 times about Boise fans being skin head militants before all this firing back started.

There's already a federal law, and the Wyoming legislature is fuggin' backwards.

The joke was dumb, but you dropped right down to his level.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol — okay CJ. Stick around, this place is more fun with you and your antics.

Yeah, you calling an entire town racist and homophobic is real classy

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bob said:

Yeah, you calling an entire town racist and homophobic is real classy

Link where I called the entire town racist and homophobic? 

• Idiot 2
10 minutes ago, wyorev said:

There's already a federal law, and the Wyoming legislature is fuggin' backwards.

Obvious hyperbole is the only way to get through to him.  Left to his own devices he will rant on and on with overt religious bigotry that borders on disgusting levels of hate and try and land jokes about the team he happens to not like at the moment being nazis.

If even one single Wyoming fan, as tough as they try and pretend they are, called him out we would not go nuclear.  No Wyoming fans call him out on his disgusting speech about Mormons, ever.

No, bringing up where Wyoming lacks in social justice is not stooping to his level in that context.

• Idiot 1
12 minutes ago, wyorev said:

Don’t take what HMHB and I are saying personally. We’re just exposing Cowboy Junky for who he is. 

• Cheers 1
41 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And if you owe some people in Laramie that hate gay people a tiny bit of money, they will kill you too!  Because drug debt collections ending in brutal murder is soooo common in Wyoming!

You're getting into sensitive material because a lot of us know 2 people that were murdered over meth in Laramie. It had nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Thats what the cartel does to people that owe money.

Militant neo nazis do own a large portion of Idaho though and its been like that for as long as anyone can remember.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Don’t take what HMHB and I are saying personally. We’re just exposing Cowboy Junky for who he is. 

I would live in Wyoming and Laramie any single day over any other schools town in conference.

CJ is an overt bigot.

• Cheers 1
6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Obvious hyperbole is the only way to get through to him.  Left to his own devices he will rant on and on with overt religious bigotry that borders on disgusting levels of hate and try and land jokes about the team he happens to not like at the moment being nazis.

If even one single Wyoming fan, as tough as they try and pretend they are, called him out we would not go nuclear.  No Wyoming fans call him out on his disgusting speech about Mormons, ever.

No, bringing up where Wyoming lacks in social justice is not stooping to his level in that context.

Nice ninja edit. 

It's the same bullshit limbo competition all the time on here.  How low can you go!?

Maybe it's time to stop engaging with him.

• Like 1

This poster has accused @Jack Bauer and @#1Stunner of supporting evil because of their faith, he has accused Boise fans of being skin heads and just now said that the murder victim in question kind of had it coming.  He creates socks to hide his identity.

This board was always great because we self moderate.  @wyorev is self moderating us right now and bringing us into more civil discourse.

• Cheers 2
10 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

You're getting into sensitive material because a lot of us know 2 people that were murdered over meth in Laramie. It had nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Thats what the cartel does to people that owe money.

Militant neo nazis do own a large portion of Idaho though and its been like that for as long as anyone can remember.

False

1 minute ago, wyorev said:

Nice ninja edit. 

It's the same bullshit limbo competition all the time on here.  How low can you go!?

Maybe it's time to stop engaging with him.

Nah, not going to stop engaging with him.  Self moderation.  It's important.  This guy posts bigoted shit all the time, his Mormon crusade was legendary here and all over the sports board.

Maybe just one single Wyoming fan could call him out on his shit?  They won't though.  They are too invested in his Josh Allen threads.

Prove me wrong.

• Idiot 1
2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This poster has accused @Jack Bauer and @#1Stunner of supporting evil because of their faith, he has accused Boise fans of being skin heads and just now said that the murder victim in question kind of had it coming.  He creates socks to hide his identity.

This board was always great because we self moderate.  @wyorev is self moderating us right now and bringing us into more civil discourse.

Link please. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah, not going to stop engaging with him.  Self moderation.  It's important.  This guy posts bigoted shit all the time, his Mormon crusade was legendary here and all over the sports board.

Maybe just one single Wyoming fan could call him out on his shit?  They won't though.  They are too invested in his Josh Allen threads.

Prove me wrong.

I'm a bigot because I don't believe in a "religion" that was created in a Pennsylvania back yard 150 years ago, devoid of any archeological, scientific evidence to support its truth?

Its legendary to fly the b.s. flag on a religion created to give white men the right to be polygamous, sexist, anti-homosexual, kool-aid sippers?

You should hear my views on Scientology so I can offend them too 

• Like 2
Just now, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

I'm a bigot because I don't believe in a "religion" that was created in a Pennsylvania back yard 150 years ago, devoid of any archeological, scientific evidence to support its truth?

Its legendary to fly the b.s. flag on a religion created to give white men the right to be polygamous, sexist, anti-homosexual, kool-aid sippers?

Oh shit, I did not even have to provide the link you asked for!  You did it for me.  Thanks for making me waste 3 minutes finding it, jerk.

9 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Link please. 

Lol - see below

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

23 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I'll call him out.  CJ's posts on Matt Shepard are disgusting and shouldn't be on a sports message board.  He doesn't speak for anyone but himself.  But you guys egg him on which is just as bad and start the whole topic inappropriately and disgustingly as well.   And I have real connections to the Matt Shepard trial and case and which isn't published and which I am not going to go into.