Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

Pokes vs Wolf Pack Game Thread

Just now, mugtang said:

Is Bohl just really loyal or something? Your offense has never lit it up. But you typically have defenses. 

Very loyal. Vigen was with him for a good while at NDSU (and they had the same issues with Vigen there).

Defense... We lost the majority of our defensive staff to WSU during the offseason.

Just now, son of a gun said:

Very loyal. Vigen was with him for a good while at NDSU (and they had the same issues with Vigen there).

Defense... We lost the majority of our defensive staff to WSU during the offseason.

Ouch.  Fwiw we have a new defensive staff as well. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

That’s an interception after uncalled pass interference 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Wow. That’s a really bad call

Just now, son of a gun said:

Penalties can't be reviewed, so that should be an INT.

Irrelevant as Wyoming will have to punt in 3-6 plays.............  Vigen has to go!  Even if he wanted to throw the WR cabinet is still bare as no WR worth their salt is coming to play in this offense.

What. The. +++++. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."