Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

Pokes vs Wolf Pack Game Thread

9 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

You don't know who the f*** I represent or what my connections are.  Seriously, enough.

At least you are starting to see nobody has a problem with Wyoming.  We have a problem with one guy and know what topics can be brought up that will get him to embarrass himself, for everybody to see.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

At least you are starting to see nobody has a problem with Wyoming.  We have a problem with one guy and know what topics can be brought up that will get him to embarrass himself, for everybody to see.

You must be confused if you think any of what I've typed in this thread embarrasses me. 

10 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You are right, when you are right and you are right here.  Not the best thread to attack CJ and his sock.

I expect that Wyoming establishes a run and dominates time of possession.  It is going to come down to Wyoming's ability to limit the big play from a strong armed QB with really good weapons.   If Wyoming gets up early, they should run away, if they are caught playing come from behind it could go either way. 

If Wyoming can not get to the QB and gives  Strong time, we are looking at a shootout and I do not like Wyoming's offense in a shoot out.  I can see this game being anything from a Wyoming blowout, to a close win by Nevada.   I see no path to a Nevada large win.

You guys drop into a Wyo thread, troll for a bite and then spit the hook when you realize you can't real in the fish.

Fill us in with more hot takes about Josh not being able to make throws Rypien can make.

19 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

You don't know who the f*** I represent or what my connections are.  Seriously, enough.

Okay, I’ll come clean and confess that I baited Cowboy Junky. I’ve known that dude for a long while and I find it a cheap thrill to trigger him. Lol

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

38 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Oh, you want to go an the attack over morality but don't want people to know what you do for a living.

Got it.

Was it you that decided we should make the art facility look like a factory because a campus artist made a log display tying global warming to fossil fuel?

Or were you the guy that stamped the discharge of fracking chemicals into Boysen so you can no longer catch fish from a lake that was the best fishing in the state 15 years ago?

How long do you think it will take for the environmentalists to tie blue algae to the chemicals you're filling our lakes with? You should probably start preparing a case.

How +++++ing embarrassing is it that you have screamed on high you are not CJ, it's a conspiracy, yet you take up every single personal beef he had with exact detail?

Dude, screw you and your sock.  Be a man.

This guy was ON YOUR SIDE!!!  You unhinged freak.

10 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

How +++++ing embarrassing is it that you have screamed on high you are not CJ, it's a conspiracy, yet you take up every single personal beef he had with exact detail?

Dude, screw you and your sock.  Be a man.

This guy was ON YOUR SIDE!!!  You unhinged freak.

Oh classic. Accuse me of being someone else and then try to figure out a way to tie someone's mental state to their handle.

Or why don't you make up a few more posters I called evil.

9 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Oh classic. Accuse me of being someone else and then try to figure out a way to tie someone's mental state to their handle.

Or why don't you make up a few more posters I called evil.

Man, even fellow Wyo fans have acknowledged you’re Cowboy Junky’s sock. Utenation even called you out.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Man, even fellow Wyo fans have acknowledged you’re Cowboy Junky’s sock. Utenation even called you out.

Yeah, and it's all either of you nitwits mention every time I post. If you want to waste time trying to establish which anonymous message board handles I've posted under, get after it.

Now try and argue, that if you want to find a compound full of militant, neo-nazis, the woods in Idaho is as good of a place as any to start your search.

Just came over here because football is finally upon us and have to wade through this crap.  The way Laramie came together and reacted after that horrific crime made me proud to call this my home town.  Only a handful of communities could have done better.  All I am going to say on this. Don't we have enough politics in the other board to stress people out.

2 minutes ago, gold-n-brown said:

Just came over here because football is finally upon us and have to wade through this crap.  The way Laramie came together and reacted after that horrific crime made me proud to call this my home town.  Only a handful of communities could have done better.  All I am going to say on this. Don't we have enough politics in the other board to stress people out.

So another Wyoming fan who does not have the balls to out and out condemn by name the biggest bigot on the board?

Cool, save it.

Don't follow closely enough to know what the hell is going on.  I have no idea what has been said and not said.  Don't drag me into your shit with another poster.

6 minutes ago, gold-n-brown said:

Don't follow closely enough to know what the hell is going on.  I have no idea what has been said and not said.  Don't drag me into your shit with another poster.

Seems I did not have to drag you, you happily volunteered.  Not going to let a poster just consistently say Boise is filled with skin heads and not fire back, especially when said poster has a record of being bigoted.  Top 25 and I clarified multiple times the people of Wyoming are great.

1 minute ago, PokeTransplant said:

Leave it to Donk fans to come into another game thread they have no team in and derail it.  Some shit never changes.....

So let's clarify.

Donk fans talked football in a football thread.  

Wyoming fan called donk fans and all Boise fans skin head militants.

Donks fans fired back.

Donk fans bad.

Okay dude.

Just now, PokeTransplant said:

If you weren't in here, wouldn't have happened.

"If she didn't give me cold coffee, I would not have slapped her"

This is a conference message board.  The idea that posters from teams can not talk about an upcoming game, one of the best of the week, or they are opening themselves up to be being called violent Nazis, is stupid.  Nobody said anything out of line regarding your team, town or state until a Wyoming fan, using a sock, did what he has done for two decades.

You show up in a thread that has nothing to do with your team and the first thing out of you mouth is...

On 10/19/2020 at 12:09 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Chambers is the worst QB in the MWC.  He is a decent RB though.

Then you proceed to trash our team with nonsensical bullshit...

On 10/21/2020 at 10:06 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The problem Wyoming's offense is not even the QB per se.  They have a good O-line and good RB's.  It's the WR's.  They are borderline D1 players.  Even if Williams is a better passer, the WR's won't be winning many matchups against good secondaries unless they can establish a run game that forces 8-9 in the box and lulls the CB's.  

I have no doubt they will be able to run the ball in most every game.  But if the defense is not great and they get down early, they are not built for comebacks.  

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

"If she didn't give me cold coffee, I would not have slapped her"

This is a conference message board.  The idea that posters from teams can not talk about an upcoming game, one of the best of the week, or they are opening themselves up to be being called violent Nazis, is stupid.  Nobody said anything out of line regarding your team, town or state until a Wyoming fan, using a sock, did what he has done for two decades.

So, don't play the victim here.  You didn't come to talk about the game, you came to start shit.