Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

Pokes vs Wolf Pack Game Thread

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

You're getting into sensitive material because a lot of us know 2 people that were murdered over meth in Laramie. It had nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Thats what the cartel does to people that owe money.

Militant neo nazis do own a large portion of Idaho though and its been like that for as long as anyone can remember.

False

1 minute ago, wyorev said:

Nice ninja edit. 

It's the same bullshit limbo competition all the time on here.  How low can you go!?

Maybe it's time to stop engaging with him.

Nah, not going to stop engaging with him.  Self moderation.  It's important.  This guy posts bigoted shit all the time, his Mormon crusade was legendary here and all over the sports board.

Maybe just one single Wyoming fan could call him out on his shit?  They won't though.  They are too invested in his Josh Allen threads.

Prove me wrong.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This poster has accused @Jack Bauer and @#1Stunner of supporting evil because of their faith, he has accused Boise fans of being skin heads and just now said that the murder victim in question kind of had it coming.  He creates socks to hide his identity.

This board was always great because we self moderate.  @wyorev is self moderating us right now and bringing us into more civil discourse.

Link please. 

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah, not going to stop engaging with him.  Self moderation.  It's important.  This guy posts bigoted shit all the time, his Mormon crusade was legendary here and all over the sports board.

Maybe just one single Wyoming fan could call him out on his shit?  They won't though.  They are too invested in his Josh Allen threads.

Prove me wrong.

I'm a bigot because I don't believe in a "religion" that was created in a Pennsylvania back yard 150 years ago, devoid of any archeological, scientific evidence to support its truth?

Its legendary to fly the b.s. flag on a religion created to give white men the right to be polygamous, sexist, anti-homosexual, kool-aid sippers?

You should hear my views on Scientology so I can offend them too 

Just now, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

I'm a bigot because I don't believe in a "religion" that was created in a Pennsylvania back yard 150 years ago, devoid of any archeological, scientific evidence to support its truth?

Its legendary to fly the b.s. flag on a religion created to give white men the right to be polygamous, sexist, anti-homosexual, kool-aid sippers?

Oh shit, I did not even have to provide the link you asked for!  You did it for me.  Thanks for making me waste 3 minutes finding it, jerk.

9 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Link please. 

Lol - see below

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

23 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Obvious hyperbole is the only way to get through to him.  Left to his own devices he will rant on and on with overt religious bigotry that borders on disgusting levels of hate and try and land jokes about the team he happens to not like at the moment being nazis.

If even one single Wyoming fan, as tough as they try and pretend they are, called him out we would not go nuclear.  No Wyoming fans call him out on his disgusting speech about Mormons, ever.

No, bringing up where Wyoming lacks in social justice is not stooping to his level in that context.

I'll call him out.  CJ's posts on Matt Shepard are disgusting and shouldn't be on a sports message board.  He doesn't speak for anyone but himself.  But you guys egg him on which is just as bad and start the whole topic inappropriately and disgustingly as well.   And I have real connections to the Matt Shepard trial and case and which isn't published and which I am not going to go into.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Why don't you go ahead and link the quotes of me calling people evil? I'll wait.

With this handle or your other?  Your bigoted disgusting posts with this handle are enough, your posts as CJ are something else.

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Dude, you can have your own beliefs but none of that shit belongs on this message board.

Just now, OrediggerPoke said:

I'll call him out.  CJ's posts on Matt Shepard are disgusting and shouldn't be on a sports message board.  He doesn't speak for anyone but himself.  But you guys egg him on which is just as bad and start the whole topic inappropriately and disgustingly as well.   And I have real connections to the Matt Shepard trial and case and which isn't published and which I am not going to go into.

The reason it was brought up by Top25 and I is because we know his position on the matter as CJ was disgusting.  I have no problem with egging this guy on.  The guy called Boise fans skin head militants, 3 times, before I responded.  That was not us egging him on.  After he did that, yeah, we decided to get him to again show the board what a piece of work he is.  And we did.

1 hour ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Matt Sheppard was murdered over meth debt. So was Trevor Hicks. The lazy ass cops in Laramie don't have the bullets to take on the cartel slinging meth in Laramie and murdering people not paying their debts.

You're a lawyer for Big Coal. You really want to start injecting morality into this conversation?

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Matt Sheppaed was murdered over meth debt. So was Trevor Hicks.

You're a lawyer for Big Coal. You really want to start injecting morality into this conversation?

You don't know who the f*** I represent or what my connections are.  Seriously, enough.

Just now, OrediggerPoke said:

CJ please go somewhere else with all of this irrelevant shit.  There is an off topic forum for that and those that enjoy those topics can go there.  This was a good topic discussing actual football and the strengths/weakenesses of Nevada and Wyoming.

If you want to convince yourself Mathew Sheppard was murdered because he's gay or that LDS is true, have a blast.

I'm not buying though. I live in Laramie.

1 hour ago, OrediggerPoke said:

You don't know who the f*** I represent or what my connections are.  Seriously, enough.

Oh, you want to go an the attack over morality but don't want people to know what you do for a living.

Got it.

Was it you that decided we should make the art facility look like a factory because a campus artist made a log display tying global warming to fossil fuel?

Or were you the guy that stamped the discharge of fracking chemicals into Boysen so you can no longer catch fish from a lake that had the best fishing in the state 15 years ago?

How long do you think it will take for the environmentalists to tie blue algae to the chemicals you're filling our lakes with? 

4 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

CJ, halfman and BSU please go somewhere else with all of this irrelevant shit.  There is an off topic forum for that and those that enjoy those topics can go there.  This was a good topic discussing actual football and the strengths/weakenesses of Nevada and Wyoming.

You are right, when you are right and you are right here.  Not the best thread to attack CJ and his sock.

I expect that Wyoming establishes a run and dominates time of possession.  It is going to come down to Wyoming's ability to limit the big play from a strong armed QB with really good weapons.   If Wyoming gets up early, they should run away, if they are caught playing come from behind it could go either way. 

If Wyoming can not get to the QB and gives  Strong time, we are looking at a shootout and I do not like Wyoming's offense in a shoot out.  I can see this game being anything from a Wyoming blowout, to a close win by Nevada.   I see no path to a Nevada large win.