Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Civil War 2 - Not a Marvel Movie, the Actual Country

Civil War 2 - Not a Marvel Movie, the Actual Country   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take up arms and participate in the upcoming civil war if your candidate of choice loses?

2. 2. Who will you fight

• Antifas, Proud Boys, III'ers, the sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads.
    • The gubmint

Over what? What exactly would I be fighting for?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

The first question allows me to select yes & no at the same time. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

“Whatever may have been my political opinions before, I have but one sentiment now. That is, we have a Government, and laws and a flag, and they must all be sustained. There are but two parties now, traitors and patriots and I want hereafter to be ranked with the latter, and I trust, the stronger party. I do not know but you may be placed in an awkward position, and a dangerous one pecuniarily, but costs cannot now be counted. My advice would be to leave where you are if you are not safe with the views you entertain. I would never stultify my opinion for the sake of a little security.”

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

The first question allows me to select yes & no at the same time. 

Ballot suppression...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

37 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Answering this question with the Patriot Act around still?  

y712lY.gif

12 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Not today NSA, not today.

That these are answers given(and I don't disagree with how each of you answered) should tell us how far lost this country has become. 

I've known my candidate will lose for a long time.  Never will participate in a war against other Americans.  An armed governmental force decides to take my constitutional right to my legally purchased guns away while violating my 1st, 2'nd 4th I won't get violent but will remove myself from society forever.  Hermit time!

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Oh there is going to be some scores to settle around here after the election. Let’s get this straightened out at the Best Buy in Nampa. 

Might need to break tradition and move to the empty K-mart parking lot. Not sure if Best Buy has the real estate for all of us