Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

What?? Brand New Poll Has Biden +3 in Florida

Damn, I honestly didn’t think he was going to be close in FL anymore after the Trump +3 poll the other day. But this poll is from this last Saturday and Sunday. I just saw <insert pundit here> on TV and he said even with the real recent drop in the polls for Biden, he said if the election were held today, it would be very close, and that’s why the Reps are acting very nervous and even panicked a bit. Why is Trump desperately going for voter suppression if there’s only 3 weeks before the election?

https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/pr/florida-2020-biden-holds-slight-edge-three-weeks-out

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

Damn, I honestly didn’t think he was going to be close in FL anymore after the Trump +3 poll the other day. But this poll is from this last Saturday and Sunday. I just saw <insert pundit here> on TV and he said even with the real recent drop in the polls for Biden, he said if the election were held today, it would be very close, and that’s why the Reps are acting very nervous and even panicked a bit. Why is Trump desperately going for voter suppression if there’s only 3 weeks before the election?

https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/pr/florida-2020-biden-holds-slight-edge-three-weeks-out

You know what that could be....that could be a start of a trend!

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Trumps going to win FL. 

46 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

I remember hearing all this stuff a couple weeks before the election in 2016.

40 minutes ago, RSF said:

Polls in Florida are different. They only poll those who had their Ensure that morning.

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Trumps going to win FL. 

Trump was in Orlando today and word is the campaign is diverting funds there so I agree. However, other than maybe Ohio, he isn't going to win any of the rust belt states that got him over the hump four years ago so holding serve in Florida won't matter.

I don’t believe all these polls. All my Facebook friends are for Trump (except 1). Trump has like 50 million likes vs Biden’s 3 million. Seems to me it looks like everyone is supporting Trump.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

13 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Trumps going to win FL. 

I think it'll be closer than in 2016 either way. He has a good shot of pulling it out. 

Do you think the geezers in The Villages being so divided is a bad sign for Trump? You'd think he'd be getting 90% of those votes. Those old folks have been at war with each other the past couple months. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

538 is garbage as are some of the pollsters they use. I’ll check RCP and see. 

Dude, all I did was link your own damn thread. 

Here it is on RCP.

l2q9GNe.png

It looks like the one you posted wasn't actually the start of a trend like you had hoped.

1 hour ago, youngredbullfan said:

I think it'll be closer than in 2016 either way. He has a good shot of pulling it out. 

Do you think the geezers in The Villages being so divided is a bad sign for Trump? You'd think he'd be getting 90% of those votes. Those old folks have been at war with each other the past couple months. 

I think he'll still pull a good amount of the geezers, but his standing among the Hispanics and Blacks has spiked so I think that will outweigh any lost geezer votes. 

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Dude, all I did was link your own damn thread. 

Here it is on RCP.

l2q9GNe.png

It looks like the one you posted wasn't actually the start of a trend like you had hoped.

Don't you know? Fake News. Someone posing as him or hacked his account posted that. You know, like what happens with Trump.