Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

VP Debate

2 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Nice try retrofag

8 minutes ago, Bob said:

No just about skanks like Kamala 

These are Trump voters.   Easy to pick a side in what kind of country I want to live in.

18 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Pence has just decided to change the debate topics at this point. :lol:

It’s nice to see a normal political debate :lol:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Lol turn it of just shows me you a little bitch commie

I just have no interest in listening to Pence lie, and having to look at his half unfinished face. 

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Don’t insult Odo like that.  Although Odo doesn’t believe in civil rights and is ok trampling it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Akkula said:

Omg, pence doesn't have anything to talk about.   He is like a stuck cd repeating the same things.   Green new deal,  ban fracking,  raise taxes

Those are all pretty valid concerns for me. I don’t want my taxes going up and I get a check for the natural gas under my land every month. 

2 minutes ago, masterfrog said:

Those are all pretty valid concerns for me. I don’t want my taxes going up and I get a check for the natural gas under my land every month. 

Now here is talking about suspending travel to China again.   Maybe it will be Hillary s email s next

Posted Image

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Don’t insult Odo like that.  Although Odo doesn’t believe in civil rights and is ok trampling it. 

:lol:

But seriously, doesn't it almost look like he just couldn't quite get the shapeshift down?

1 minute ago, easybronc said:

Poor Kam tried so hard to deny support for the green new deal but Pence tattooed it onto her forehead.  :Clapping:

Nobody know what that even is that doesn't watch fox news all day long.  Pence doesn't need to persuade those people. 

Posted Image

13 minutes ago, masterfrog said:

SO you want to coal to die.    Best vote Biden ;)

The only people I've heard taking about the green new deal or taking away fracking in the last couple months have been Republicans. Haven't herd Dems on the warpath about these issues at all.