Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SparkysDad

BYU For Real?

10 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Rocky Long is the most challenging coach BYU has ever faced.  That guy does more with less.

LMAO.. I'll see your Rocky Long and raise you a Kyle Whittingham. There isn't another coach on the planet that has embarrassed BYU more than Kyle Whittingham.. Kyle has won 9 in a row and is 11-3 overall against BYU.. We also love kicking BYU's ass in Provo AKA Rice Eccles South.. Going back to 2002, Utah is 14-3(82%) against these losers..

BYU is Utah's little gimp. We all know it.. BYU is lucky we don't play this year.. Even with a rebuilt defense, we have far more talent and much better coaching.

BYU is nothing but an embarrassment in the Utah series.. But hey, keep on baking cupcakes this year and chest thumping.. 1984 2.0..

@robe @e-zone99 @Pelado @Wolverine @Jack Bauer You guys remember this ass whipping last year right?  Your "All Star" Wilson played great, didn't he?

On 10/4/2020 at 3:02 PM, jdgaucho said:

Clear blue skies here in San Diego.  Hardly an indicator of incoming wrath.  Of course, Joseph Smith works in mysterious ways though :ph34r:

Especially when it comes to underage girls.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

BYU is the most watched, most followed, most popular school in the MWC.

Can't wait!!

:rimshot1:

Americans Mayor

That game against a tough UTSA squad answered all my q's about YBU.

:lol:

Americans Mayor

Guest #1Stunner
26 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

That game against a tough UTSA squad answered all my q's about YBU.

:lol:

It felt like UTSA viewed that games as "Tryouts" for catching the eye of the MWC.  They played out of their minds!!

Honestly, UTSA would be an amazing addition to the MWC portfolio. 

17 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

It felt like UTSA viewed that games as "Tryouts" for catching the eye of the MWC.  They played out of their minds!!

Or maybe BYU was trying out for CUSA?  UTSA and BYU were pretty evenly matched.. Close game..

Guest #1Stunner
12 minutes ago, utenation said:

Or maybe BYU was trying out for CUSA?  UTSA and BYU were pretty evenly matched.. Close game..

It's been amazing for BYU to be ranked so high in both the Coaches and AP polls.

Must be why so many University of Utah and SLCC graduates have come out of hiding?

8 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

It's been amazing for BYU to be ranked so high in both the Coaches and AP polls.

Yeah, really amazing..  Considering half the country isn't playing yet.. Things will work out and go back to their natural order.. Based on the way "powerhouse" BYU played Saturday, I see some losses ahead.. Boise and possibly SDSU...

One thing we know about the playoff committee, they really frown on teams with terrible schedules.. So if BYU somehow completes 1984 2.0 baking cupcakes, I'm 100% sure Provo will up their depression meds once their rankings come out..

dog eyes GIF

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, utenation said:

Yeah, really amazing..  Considering half the country isn't playing yet.. Things will work out and go back to their natural order.. Based on the way "powerhouse" BYU played Saturday, I see some losses ahead.. Boise and possibly SDSU...

One thing we know about the playoff committee, they really frown on teams with terrible schedules.. So if BYU somehow completes 1984 2.0 baking cupcakes, I'm 100% sure Provo will up their depression meds once their rankings come out..

EkI52pOVkAEFqDu?format=jpg&name=medium

21 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

EkI52pOVkAEFqDu?format=jpg&name=medium

Speaking of rankings.. I was looking at all the teams that have spent time in the T25 CFB playoff rankings since they came out in 2014.  BYU has never been ranked at all.. Never.. Not even 25..  Teams like Utah State, Boise and Fresno from the MWC have been ranked, some quite a bit.. Hell, even teams like Marshall, Toledo, SMU and Appalachian State have spent time in the playoff polls..

Times are lean since going Indy eh?  Declining attendance the last 5 years..  Denied by every P5 conference with laughs.. 

At least you clowns have your fans back east that attend BYU firesides.

7 hours ago, Coog kev said:

UH put out a presser back in August saying 25% capacity for football, or 10k.  I do not know if that's been modified since then...seems like you should be fine if you show up live but dunno fer shure..

I’m buying the tickets tonight. Good luck and enjoy the game. We will see how Houston fans are. Missouri and OU fans were awesome. I was in the Mizzo side and the OU side cheering like crazy. My kids waved the BYU flag after a BYU score. Nothing but respect from those fans. They actually like my kids waving the flag. 

K state fans and Utah fans no comment. 

I was in Fresno when Sarkisian broke the single game completion record. Fresno fans were also great. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

2 hours ago, utenation said:

LMAO.. I'll see your Rocky Long and raise you a Kyle Whittingham. There isn't another coach on the planet that has embarrassed BYU more than Kyle Whittingham.. Kyle has won 9 in a row and is 11-3 overall against BYU.. We also love kicking BYU's ass in Provo AKA Rice Eccles South.. Going back to 2002, Utah is 14-3(82%) against these losers..

BYU is Utah's little gimp. We all know it.. BYU is lucky we don't play this year.. Even with a rebuilt defense, we have far more talent and much better coaching.

BYU is nothing but an embarrassment in the Utah series.. But hey, keep on baking cupcakes this year and chest thumping.. 1984 2.0..

@robe @e-zone99 @Pelado @Wolverine @Jack Bauer You guys remember this ass whipping last year right?  Your "All Star" Wilson played great, didn't he?

For some odd reason I actually like you. Well most of the time anyway. 

13 hours ago, Mano said:

BYU may or may not be good this year, but this is a laughable take.

2 losses between the 4 teams,  Not including the BYU loss? These aren’t pushovers. It certainly isn’t a normal BYU schedule. We usually play 4 to 6 P5 and the top G5 teams around the country.  

At the end of the day we will see how good BYU is. I would say it’s at least the 2nd best BYU team under Sitake. Taysoms team was like 17 points or something from going undefeated, they might end up being better. 

I question the Depth if Romney goes down we could be in trouble. That kid who targeted two plays in a row almost knocked him out.  I doubt Algiers makes it thru the season that would be  another huge loss. 

Guest #1Stunner
53 minutes ago, robe said:

I’m pretty worried about that as well Bob. 

The entire MWC will be cheering for BYU this Friday.

We haven't had this much love and support from the MWC schools since we were in the WAC, under Karl Benson.

This BYU vs HOUSTON game will be huge.

Are you still attending this game?

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, Bob said:

BYU will start losing when they start their MWC sched

Bob.  We could use a guy like you in our ranks.

You don't back down in the face of overwhelming odds...even on the Politics Board where you are outnumbered.

Bob = honorary BYU fan.

59 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

The entire MWC will be cheering for BYU this Friday.

We haven't had this much love and support from the MWC schools since we were in the WAC, under Karl Benson.

This BYU vs HOUSTON game will be huge.

Are you still attending this game?

No, Newsflash, any YBU Loss is almost as good as a W.

Go Houston!

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, Rev McQuervo said:

No, Newsflash, any YBU Loss is almost as good as a W.

Go Houston!

BYU does this to people ^^^

This guy thinks about BYU more than he does "his team" (SDSU, I think?!?!).  

This is what makes BYU great.  We are the ORIGINAL!!!

The most followed, most discussed, most watched school in the MWC (case closed).