Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SparkysDad

BYU For Real?

43 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Go BYU, beat Houston!

A BYU win is the only path the MWC has to the access bowl.  Period.

This ^^^^

Perfect Scenario: BYU struggles but pulls out a hard fought win on the road against Houston (and BYU wins the rest of their games by a bunch sans MWC matchups). Houston then wins out, taking the AAC crown.

Meanwhile both Boise State and SDSU demolish BYU and both the Broncos and Aztecs handily win the rest of their games. Undefeated's SDSU and Boise State in the MWC Championship Game (are we still playing divisions?) with the winner advancing to an NY6 Bowl.

Guest #1Stunner
52 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Go BYU, beat Houston!

Just now, SparkysDad said:

This ^^^^

Perfect Scenario: BYU struggles but pulls out a hard fought win on the road against Houston (and BYU wins the rest of their games by a bunch sans MWC matchups). Houston then wins out, taking the AAC crown.

Meanwhile both Boise State and SDSU demolish BYU and both the Broncos and Aztecs handily win the rest of their games. Undefeated's SDSU and Boise State in the MWC Championship Game (are we still playing divisions?) with the winner advancing to an NY6 Bowl.

We are ALL BYU fans!!!

(Football Gods bless us...Every BYU-one of us!!!) 

Now, I want to hear @BroncoOrange admit that he is cheering for BYU in the BYU vs HOUSTON game.... 

4 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

The entire MWC will be cheering for BYU this Friday.

We haven't had this much love and support from the MWC schools since we were in the WAC, under Karl Benson.

This BYU vs HOUSTON game will be huge.

Are you still attending this game?

I’m planning on it. I got the final approval from the boss

The Masters 5k road race All American.

4 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Bob.  We could use a guy like you in our ranks.

You don't back down in the face of overwhelming odds...even on the Politics Board where you are outnumbered.

Bob = honorary BYU fan.

Bob might be my favorite poster. His only blemish is he hates BYU with a passion. But I have to respect even that. He stands up for what he believes in. 

Utenations is BYU idiot savant. He lives and breathes BYU. You name a date and he can tell you anything about BYU history. He had some life changing traumatic experience associated with BYU. I hope he shared this experience with us as some point so he can began the process of healing.  Props to wyovian for sharing his traumatic youth experience with us. 

3 hours ago, SparkysDad said:

This ^^^^

What's this SDSU team you speak of ?

I've heard of Carson State, but not a Sandy Eggo State

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, robe said:

Utenations is BYU idiot savant. He lives and breathes BYU. You name a date and he can tell you anything about BYU history. He had some life changing traumatic experience associated with BYU. I hope he shared this experience with us as some point so he can began the process of healing.  Props to wyovian for sharing his traumatic youth experience with us. 

Wow.  This is a little scary... I think this is the true definition of me “living rent free” is this guy’s head.. I’ve given you morons a dump truck load of stats and facts to refute in this thread alone. . But this is all you continue to come up with..

RENT FREE

On 10/12/2020 at 6:10 AM, Coog kev said:

UH put out a presser back in August saying 25% capacity for football, or 10k.  I do not know if that's been modified since then...seems like you should be fine if you show up live but dunno fer shure..

I called the ticket office. They said they are playing a really good team so the tickets are selling fast. He said a bunch of out of state cougar fans are buying a ton of tickets. I told him I’m making the long drive to support the cougars as well. I hope we put 3 or 5k BYU fans in there. It’s going to be a great environment. A lot of anxious BYU fans will finally get to see the team. 

I can’t wait to hear the roar of cougar nation as BYU runs on to the field.

I suspect Houston fans will be top notch like the Missouri and OU fans were. 

1 hour ago, robe said:

I can’t wait to hear the roar of cougar nation as BYU runs on to the field.

I suspect Houston fans will be top notch like the Missouri and OU fans were. 

Rise and shout.

On 10/12/2020 at 3:43 PM, SparkysDad said:

NT

Americans Mayor

youre GIF

The Cougars will win !

:rimshot1:

Americans Mayor

Good to hear, Robe...re UH tix office news.  I'm glad some good, strong blue Cougs will be in tow at TDECU.  Makes for great television...

....I gotta take a bit of LOLS on that Duarte article above...it's just one game; had it been an FCS opponent the stats would have been like All Decade uber great.  Dial it down.  We see what Coogs are really made of Friday night and that's that. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

The whole family is going now. I can’t wait the stadium looks great. It should be a very fun environment. Yelling thru mask will be interesting. I think they will require you to wear it. 

Guest #1Stunner
13 minutes ago, robe said:

The whole family is going now. I can’t wait the stadium looks great. It should be a very fun environment. Yelling thru mask will be interesting. I think they will require you to wear it. 

Robe, you need to hold up a sign about Wyovanian or Wyoming at the game.

You and Wyovanian have had some epic board battles over the years. 

19 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Robe, you need to hold up a sign about Wyovanian or Wyoming at the game.

You and Wyovanian have had some epic board battles over the years. 

Great idea. Maybe an add for the MWCboard for mug as well.

On 10/12/2020 at 2:51 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Go BYU, beat Houston!

I've been saying this for a while. Starting so late, all the MW teams that were just outside of the top-25 are now out of mind. They won't have many chances to prove themselves.