Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

Head scratchers from the REVISED 2020 MWC F'ball Sked

¡Saludos desde el sur-suburbano San Diego!:  Las Playas de Rosarito/Puerto Nuevo, Baja, MX

#1 - ¿How/why does CSU get CSU-Fresno AWAY 2-yrs in-a-row?

#2 - ¿What's the rational behind allowing The CC & CSU-Diego to bail on a conf game to bail-out YBU?

¡¡¡ GO STATE !!!

3E96C7D0-A142-42AA-B08E-5B280A9FFDF1.jpeg

1. One-off schedule, wasn't a priority. 2. BYU will be the only decent SOS game on either of their resumes. When you consider the conference's priority is to get someone into the Access Bowl, that makes a difference.

26 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

¡Saludos desde el sur-suburbano San Diego!:  Las Playas de Rosarito/Puerto Nuevo, Baja, MX

#1 - ¿How/why does CSU get CSU-Fresno AWAY 2-yrs in-a-row?

#2 - ¿What's the rational behind allowing The CC & CSU-Diego to bail on a conf game to bail-out YBU?

¡¡¡ GO STATE !!!

3E96C7D0-A142-42AA-B08E-5B280A9FFDF1.jpeg

As to #2 it’s likely because our TV partners think Boise vs BYU is a more valuable game than any of the alternatives.  Because of this the schedule was left uneven and one school volunteered to have 7 games which was SDSU. They filled that open date with the only school available which was BYU. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

17 minutes ago, mugtang said:

As to #2 it’s likely because our TV partners think Boise vs BYU is a more valuable game than any of the alternatives.  Because of this the schedule was left uneven and one school volunteered to have 7 games which was SDSU. They filled that open date with the only school available which was BYU. 

¡Thx for the background on that YBU filth on this-yrs sked!

I found ONE way RamNation has a technological advantage over MWCBoard.  You don’t need a VPN to access RamNation internationally.  Here’s the MWCBoard Looks like down here w/out a VPN:

@mugtang  ¿Is branding the MWCBoard as a "forbidden" fruit, part of you master plan for galaxy wide dominance? 

EAEB884A-EE67-4900-A551-DCAC8DBDDF25.jpeg

9 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

¡Thx for the background on that YBU filth on this-yrs sked!

I found ONE way RamNation has a technological advantage over MWCBoard.  You don’t need a VPN to access RamNation internationally.  Here’s the MWCBoard Looks like down here w/out a VPN:

@mugtang  ¿Is branding the MWCBoard as a "forbidden" fruit, part of you master plan for galaxy wide dominance? 

EAEB884A-EE67-4900-A551-DCAC8DBDDF25.jpeg

I had a problem with foreign sourced bots accessing the site so I banned all foreign access. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I had a problem with foreign sourced bots accessing the site so I banned all foreign access. 

Thx for the background.  I'm SHOCKED your site is more secure than RamNation.

FWIW...I'm more fond of the "Galaxy Wide Domination" (TM) narrative.  I can put you in touch w/my representation to figure out a residual schedule if you like to use it.

56 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Because Boise provides a significant portion of the value this conference has and Fox offered a pretty penny to the conference.

You are welcome, btw.  Ungrateful bastards.

"Ungrateful...," YES.

"Bastards...," my Mom calls BS on that one.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Because Boise provides a significant portion of the value this conference has and Fox offered a pretty penny to the conference.

You are welcome, btw.  Ungrateful bastards.

1E35DE0D-162F-4352-B825-0ECBE1934E3B.gif

45 minutes ago, sean327 said:

No one in the MWC should be bailing BYU out. This is bullshit. They made their bed 10 years ago.

I think you are preaching to the wrong audience.  

“I think it’s great playing them,” SDSU head coach Brady Hoke said. “They’re an old conference member and that rivalry and the opportunity to play them, we’re excited about it.”

“Playing them at the end of the year in Provo, it will be a great atmosphere and great opportunity.”

15 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

...& Los CSU-Diego 'tecas

Who's that ?

There's new school out west. Its known as Carson State. As in former home of the Chargers opponents. 

I'm guessing the the new school will try and recruit a bunch of kids from South LA and the OC

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

12 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Who's that ?

There's new school out west. Its known as Carson State. As in former home of the Chargers opponents. 

I'm guessing the the new school will try and recruit a bunch of kids from South LA and the OC

¿New school...," in Carson?  Like 60-yrs ago...when CSU-Dominquez Hills was founded.

My old baby sitter played hoops for the Toros & my sister is getting her Masters in Occupational Therapy at CSUDH.

87D87564-D176-4376-8BAF-2999A87B6434.jpeg

15 hours ago, mugtang said:

Good call. Although I think most bots are innocent enough and just looking for more opportunities than where they’re from, some of the bots are certainly criminals, rapists and MS13 members. 

kat.jpg

By the way, I think we were originally supposed to play at Boise this year. 

We’ve only played Boise 2 TIMES since the 2014 Season. That would be 2017-18 are the 2 years. For those not good in math, we’ve played them twice in the last 6 seasons, and who knows about next year. That could make it 2 times in the last 7 years.

Obviously, Boise are big pvssies and scared to death to play us. I could see them not wanting to play us if they were having problems recruiting good kickers, but how could that be possible? 

kat.jpg