Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

BYU vs Louisiana Tech Game Thread

Heh, watching the ESPN3 feed (which I get free with my I-net). En Espanol...a bit different. Cougs aren't really challanged are they? :wacko:

2 minutes ago, jdw said:

Heh, watching the ESPN3 feed (which I get free with my I-net). En Espanol...a bit different. Cougs aren't really challanged are they? :wacko:

Spanish was the only option available when I turned it on, now there’s English as well. 

6 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

BYU looks really good. When you can get pressure on the QB with three guys, it’s tough to complete passes against an eight man secondary. On offense Wilson is getting time to throw and Romney is a great WR. 

But even the one rushed throw (TD, then ruled at the 1yd) was right on the money.  

3 minutes ago, utenation said:

It’s amazing how “good” BYU looks playing a bunch of stiffs.. What’s their SOS 250?

Yikes..

Keep the passion up Bro. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

This is the best BYU team I’ve seen in a long time. They really don’t have any weaknesses. Both lines dominate and Wilson to Romney is a great combination. They have a good shot at going undefeated. Their weak schedule will keep them out of playoff consideration. Boise State may or may not be the only top 25 team they play all year, depending on how the Broncos do. 

19 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

This BYU team would easily beat UCF, especially if they were able to be motivated by seeing the college football playoff national championship trophy on campus before the game.  

@Did I hear a WOOSH?, prove me wrong.  

I would’ve loved for BYU to come to Orlando for the mutual 11/7 date.  There were legitimate discussions but couldn’t close the deal.