Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

POLL: Who should be Wyoming's new Out of Conference "Football Rival"

Who should be Wyoming's new Out of Conference ANNUAL "Football Rival"  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Wyoming's new Out of Conference "Football Rival"

• Montana Grizzlies
    • New Mexico State Aggies
    • North Dakota State Bison
    • Montana State Bobcats
    • UMass Minutemen
    • OTHER (name below)

Guest #1Stunner

VOTR!!!

Wyoming fans desperately want an Out of Conference rival.

Think about this.... Wyoming might be the only school in the entire MWC without an OOC rival.

As one of the proud persons that follows Cowboys Athletics, I'm soliciting help to find an OOC rivalry game that Wyoming can schedule EVERY YEAR, so that they don't get so enraged when Boise, USU, and others schedule their rivalry games.

LET'S HELP WYOMING!!!!

Guest #1Stunner

I've tried to identify schools whose mascot is holding a gun firearm (something Wyoming fans might appreciate), as well as the archrival States of Montana and North Dakota

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqcwBp7xLIVZXCBqUuFfC

umass.jpg?w=620

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, OrediggerPoke said:

It probably won't be a team in the SEC conference because they got tired of Wyoming beating them.

If an SEC team would actually give you the time of day (sadly, none of them will to any Western school), I'd add them.

Guest #1Stunner

The more I think about it, Wyoming vs New Mexico State could be a fun ANNUAL football and basketball rivalry. 

@jdgaucho  I trust your opinion on basketball matters...what are your thoughts?

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, OrediggerPoke said:

Way back to August 31, 2019 in Laramie Wyoming

Wyoming - 37 Missouri - 31

WOWOW!!!!! 

Congrats.  That is actually a big win. 

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

You're not going to win the troll derby with weak shit like this.

Except I'm not trolling.

I can see you are hurting and feel left out.

Seriously, what would be wrong with Wyoming and NMSU starting a rivalry?

20 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Except I'm not trolling.

I can see you are hurting and feel left out.

Seriously, what would be wrong with Wyoming and NMSU starting a rivalry?

Yeah, it will be easy for you to find one person on this board that believes that Stunner isn't trolling. Here come the army of people now that are going to support your "not trolling" theory.

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Yeah, it will be easy for you to find one person on this board that believes that Stunner isn't trolling. Here come the army of people now that are going to support your "not trolling" theory.

Why couldn't a NMSU vs Wyoming rivalry work?

They are not a bad school and they are FBS

@NMSU_AGGIE

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Why couldn't a NMSU vs Wyoming rivalry work?

They are not a bad school and they are FBS

@NMSU_AGGIE

I'm pretty sure NMSU is independent. Maybe you guys should go to their board and try and force a rivalry on them. You've probably played them more than 10 times and I'll bet your first game was before 2003. Or did you guys already try that and they rejected you?

Or we all supposed to buy into the out of body experience of reading a thread posted by a fan of a school not belonging to the conference board he's posting on, who's trying to force a rivalry with a school in the conference board he's posting on, posting a thread about a team in the conference of the board he's posting on, recommending a rivalry.

Clever. You've got round of 16 troll potential with that.

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

I'm pretty sure NMSU is independent. Maybe you guys should go to their board and try and force a rivalry on them. You've probably played them more than 10 times and I'll bet your first game was before 2003. Or did you guys already try that and they rejected you?

Or we all supposed to buy into the out of body experience of reading a thread posted by a fan of a school not belonging to the conference board he's posting on, who's trying to force a rivalry with a school in the conference board he's posting on, posting a thread about a team in the conference of the board he's posting on, recommending a rivalry.

Clever. You've got round of 16 troll potential with that.

Why do you think NMSU would not be a good rivalry for Wyoming?

I'm guessing that NMSU would jump at the opportunity. 

Plus, they would probably agree to schedule Wyoming every year in basketball (Wyoming is desperate to get teams to play in Laramie). 

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Why do you think NMSU would not be a good rivalry for Wyoming?

I'm guessing that NMSU would jump at the opportunity. 

Plus, they would probably agree to schedule Wyoming every year in basketball (Wyoming is desperate to get teams to play in Laramie). 

Did NMSU already reject your attempts at a scheduling arrangement?

Guest #1Stunner
12 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Did NMSU already reject your attempts at a scheduling arrangement?

10 minutes ago, Bob said:

NMSU and BYU seem like perfect natural rivals. Both independent and schedules work out perfectly for a home and home EVERY YEAR late in the season.

You guys seriously want BYU to have even MORE rivals?!?!

BYU already has Utah, USU, Boise, San Diego State... plus also Hawaii and UNLV. 

I'd be OK with NMSU, but you guys are the ones with no OOC rivals.   Even CSU has Colorado.

Thought Wyoming fans wanted an OOC rivalry?

4 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

You guys seriously want BYU to have even MORE rivals?!?!

BYU already has Utah, USU, Boise, San Diego State... plus also Hawaii and UNLV. 

I'd be OK with NMSU, but you guys are the ones with no OOC rivals.   Even CSU has Colorado.

Thought Wyoming fans wanted an OOC rivalry?

Do you ever think twice about the crap you post? Wyoming and CSU are the only schools in this league with a natural rival. The rest of them have been forced on schools or brought back from 30 years of neglect.

Even the weak ass attempt at trolling is trying to establish a point that no one gives a shit about, except the fan of the school that DOESN'T have any rivals aside from the one that takes their pants down and spanks their ass once a year.

Here, I'll concede your lame ass attempt at trolling so hopefully you'll shut the +++++ up like you usually do when it's Holy War week.

Wyoming has no natural ooc rival.

What's next?

Guest #1Stunner
On 10/2/2020 at 2:27 PM, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Do you ever think twice about the crap you post? Wyoming and CSU are the only schools in this league with a natural rival. The rest of them have been forced on schools or brought back from 30 years of neglect.

Even the weak ass attempt at trolling is trying to establish a point that no one gives a shit about, except the fan of the school that DOESN'T have any rivals aside from the one that takes their pants down and spanks their ass once a year.

Here, I'll concede your lame ass attempt at trolling so hopefully you'll shut the +++++ up like you usually do when it's Holy War week.

Wyoming has no natural ooc rival.

What's next?

Wyoming needs an Out of Conference Rivalry....

CSU vs WYO is a conference rivalry....  Then CSU has Colorado.   And Wyoming needs someone.

This is doable and makes a ton of sense.  They have great basketball (would play in Laramie)

NM State and WYO:

40104941_1588426087930558_84523405945035

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Wyoming needs an Out of Conference Rivalry....

CSU vs WYO is a conference rivalry....  Then CSU has Colorado.   And Wyoming needs someone.

This is doable and makes a ton of sense.  They have great basketball (would play in Laramie)

40104941_1588426087930558_84523405945035

Thanks for telling us what Wyoming needs. Maybe you could get a job with our athletics program. I heard they're looking for an old white cultist that hangs around places he isn't welcome trying to annoy people.

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

VOTR!!!

Wyoming fans desperately want an Out of Conference rival.

Think about this.... Wyoming might be the only school in the entire MWC without an OOC rival.

As one of the rare persons that follows Cowboys Athletics, I'm soliciting help to find an OOC rivalry game that Wyoming can schedule EVERY YEAR, so that they don't get so enraged when Boise, USU, and others schedule their rivalry games.

LET'S HELP WYOMING!!!!

You must be new here. Wyoming has no rival. They have perfected athletic competition as we know it.