Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Trump Tests Positive for Covid-19

Just now, THEUniversityofNevada said:

FFS Man! You're freakin' ME out

Whatever I can do to stoke peoples anxiety :ph34r:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

If Covid is a Democratic hoax, does this mean that the evil libs are somehow responsible if Trump croaks? I mean, it is their hoax.

What does Q make of this? @Bob?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

OR unless recent preliminary trial evidence suggest it’s an effective treatment AND you’re POTUS and can get access to it beyond compassionate use.  I think folks are reading too much into it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/29/health/regeneron-covid-19-early-antibody-treatment-results/index.html

v0icAvfW.jpg

5 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

OR unless recent preliminary trial evidence suggest it’s an effective treatment AND you’re POTUS and can get access to it beyond compassionate use.  I think folks are reading too much into it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/29/health/regeneron-covid-19-early-antibody-treatment-results/index.html

Again, it's the president we're talking about. So if it has been proven safe and IS the best treatment available, he should be receiving it.

Edit: I wouldn't know because I stopped reading the big medical thread on this stuff a couple months ago.

6 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

That preliminary information was only on 275 patients out of 1,000. That is a pretty small trial size to rely on.

The AstraZeneca trial involves 30,000 people just in the US.

Why is he not taking hydroxychloroquine?  Oh Wait it doesn't work.

I do hope for a speedy recovery and a healthy exit from the White House after the election

5 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Probably, or that they are pretty darn confident it would cause no harm.  I think the Walter Reed trip is more telling. He must have symptoms that they don't want to take any chances with. Doesn't mean he's on his deathbed but probably what you or I would consider pretty sick.

1 minute ago, Bob said:

Not sure. I don't do the Q thing. Thanks for checking in, though.

If Trump dies, Dems are still going to lose the election. Pence is more electable, anyway.

Kidding right?   Besides Pence does not automatically become the candidate.

15 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

If Covid is a Democratic hoax, does this mean that the evil libs are somehow responsible if Trump croaks? I mean, it is their hoax.

See on WING NUT Twitter than lot's are blaming China 

18 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

I just read a bit about the current Qanon line. Trump does not really have Covid. This is providing cover for a secret mission to root out pedophiles. I’m not making this up. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say