Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Bauer

BYU/Boise Nov 7th

11 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Saw that 7-6 game in person, absolutely miserable. 

I believe that was Taysom Hill’s first minutes as a college QB.  

He had seen some times during a few games that year. 

I wish he'd have played that whole game. The starting QB was pretty injured and tried to tough guy his way through it.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

17 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Saw that 7-6 game in person, absolutely miserable. 

I believe that was Taysom Hill’s first minutes as a college QB.  

6 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

He had seen some times during a few games that year. 

I wish he'd have played that whole game. The starting QB was pretty injured and tried to tough guy his way through it.

Yes - Taysom had played a few snaps prior to the Boise State game, but the BSU game was the first in which he played extensive time.  And, yes, he should have started that game instead of "broken back" Riley.

On 10/1/2020 at 4:55 PM, Spazdog said:

This is an asterisk year.  The mythical national champion will be more mythical than ever.  Same with teams we play.  Who cares how good BYU is or isn't?  I do not understand accommodating BYU one iota, especially this year.  Tell them to take a hike and either send BSU to Fresno or Fresno to Boise.  This year more than ever before, take care of the conference members, not some bunch of freeloaders.

Maybe if the MW’s incompetent leadership would’ve accommodated BYU, they’d still be in our conference...

BSU has nothing against BYU, or any other team, for that matter...

half you guys sound like bitter ex girlfriends..

New-Signature.jpg

9 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Maybe if the MW’s incompetent leadership would’ve accommodated BYU, they’d still be in our conference...

BSU has nothing against BYU, or any other team, for that matter...

half you guys sound like bitter ex girlfriends..

Only half?