Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

MWC FB Schedule

16 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Actually it's for Utah State. I am hearing BYU and Utah State are looking at playing a game. So, if it happens it opens up a BYE for the Aggies and Aztecs. So, both teams may get a game versus the Cougars. The other team in the Mountain looking at an OOC game was Colorado State but that seems to of went out the window.

Makes since but I haven’t seen a source about USU.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

4 hours ago, Ibanez said:

You won't. Just like no one heard about BYU/Boise and SDSU. I mean, I said Boise was shopping for an OOC game and you basically said I was a liar. Boise had to drop a conference game to get the one they were looking at. 

Well SDSU isn’t official yet but the SD news outlet broke the possibility.  Thompson let it out about BSU. BYU is pretty tight lipped maybe USU is too. That would give BYU 11 I think. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 10/1/2020 at 3:20 PM, Ibanez said:

Utah State has the toughest schedule in the conference IMO. And they wanna add BYU. That's rough.

Fresno State has the easiest. New Mexico, CSU, UNLV, and Sparta plus the top three teams in the Mountain are not on the schedule.

Huh? Because Fresno doesn’t play the donkies they have the easiest sch? What a hoot bronco Billie . They have serious problems internally.  Not the least of which is they are not as good as either Reno , or, more so, the Aztecs. Shall I explain?