Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

Boise State's Brett Rypien starting tonight for the Denver Broncos vs. the New York Jets

Unfortunately the game is being televised on the NFL Network - which I would guess is probably only in about 5 percent of the home in the U.S.

HOWEVER - if you want to watch that game tonight AND IF you have never tried the Vidgo streaming channel (and are set up for streaming tv with a Roku or Firestick, etc.,) you can sign up for the Vidgo three day free trial TODAY - watch the game tonight on the NFL channel - and then cancel the 3 day trial tomorrow.   You would have to select the $50 option tho as that is the one that has the NFL channel among the channels you get at that price.

https://www.vidgo.com/subscribe-step2-promo?pr_id=13&promocode=plus5off

1 hour ago, Bronco7454 said:

Unfortunately the game is being televised on the NFL Network - which I would guess is probably only in about 5 percent of the home in the U.S.

HOWEVER - if you want to watch that game tonight AND IF you have never tried the Vidgo streaming channel (and are set up for streaming tv with a Roku or Firestick, etc.,) you can sign up for the Vidgo three day free trial TODAY - watch the game tonight on the NFL channel - and then cancel the 3 day trial tomorrow.   You would have to select the $50 option tho as that is the one that has the NFL channel among the channels you get at that price.

https://www.vidgo.com/subscribe-step2-promo?pr_id=13&promocode=plus5off

Have you seen these two teams play?

Not being able to watch is a blessing.

2 hours ago, Bronco7454 said:

That 5% is more like 60%.  It was in roughly 70 million homes at the end of 2019.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

I'll be Slingin' it. The teams stink, but I'll still watch because I love football and it will be a good background noise while I grade my tests. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

11 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Yeah, Rypien can complete passes that Josh Allen doesn't even understand. 

That's why people are talking about Josh Allen being an MVP candidate after his third game in year three, while Rypien is getting his first start.

Don't get all butthurt Junky, you posted the child prodigy.

Just now, renoskier said:

Don't get all butthurt Junky, you posted the child prodigy.

Who's butthurt? I, like most Wyoming fans, am currently celebrating the fact that we develop NFL talent better than anyone in the West not named Utah, Washington, USC, Cal, Stanford, or UCLA. I'm currently on cloud nine watching our qb in the conversation for NFL MVP. 

What is there to be butthurt if you're a Wyoming fan right now? We just fired our basketball coach and hired a guy that put together the number one recruiting class in the league in 21 days.

How's Kaepernick doing? I heard they might give him a shot in the CFL.

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

What is there to be butthurt if you're a Wyoming fan right now? We just fired our basketball coach and hired a guy that put together the number one recruiting class in the league in 21 days.

image.png.3fc6e718447f04046f6a9e172bcbd30d.png

And Linder was a good hire, but Wyoming did not have anywhere near the top recruiting class in the Mountain West (this year or last).