Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Debate commission says it will change structure to ensure more ‘orderly discussion’

The Commission on Presidential Debates announced Wednesday that it would add “additional structure” to the remaining faceoffs between President Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden following Tuesday night’s chaotic clash in Cleveland, saying “more orderly discussion is needed.”

The announcement came as both candidates returned to the campaign trail, and Biden called Trump’s behavior at the debate “a national disgrace” during a stop in Ohio. Meanwhile, several GOP lawmakers urged Trump to address his refusal during the debate to condemn self-described white supremacists. Democrats widely denounced Trump’s remarks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/09/30/trump-biden-live-updates/

13 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

It’s simple. Mute the microphone during the other person’s time. 

Trump will walk over and take Joe's or the moderators microphone once his has been muted.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Trump will walk over and take Joe's or the moderators microphone once his has been muted.

Or yell loud enough to be heard on Joe’s Mike.  Trump would need to be in a padded sound proof room.  Though many would argue a padded room is where he ought to be in the first place.  

Good. Last night was a disgrace they both went overboard but Trump was out of control. I get an appreciation the fight. But fight by the damn rules. At the time I thought it was hilarious. These morning I thought good grief this is our Presidential debate. But 

It reminded me of how Wyoming fans behave all the time. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.