Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedude15

what is delaying the MW sch release?

To the OP.  SJSU isn't allowed to practice in their own county.  The schedule requires some bureaucratic input everywhere.  Some places more than others.

10 hours ago, Aztecfan1 said:

Screw Air Farce!  I’ll never understand why THEY get a pass. By what reason are they privileged to play two OOC games? And  apparently only 7 conf games. And, yes, this is where a CEO of a conference actually LEADS, as in makes a decision best for all, not just one. So, of course , this is typical Thompson , lack of leadership as McQuervo has explained above. Sdsu lost its premier game in hosting UCLA . And Air Farce is being accommodated! Beyond me why all you goats here think that’s just fine. Most All other conf teams have also already lost big  OOC matchups. Don’t you care that Air Farce is handled differently? If I were King Hair, I’d at least say they are ineligible for CCG. 

Apples/Oranges

You lost your UCLA game, the same reason we lost our uc-boulder game.  Your opponent doesn't want to play.

Army & Navy still want to play the USAFA.  DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS.

8 hours ago, Aztecfan1 said:

Congrats! You get it .  Seems the bronco Billy’s here are just fine with this goat conferences decision. Is Boise really going to play BYU? 

It won't bother me if BSU plays BYU outside of the 8 conference games that everyone else has to schedule. Same with AFA.  But as stated before it's not cool for either to do 7 conference games just so they can play OOC.

2 hours ago, Ibanez said:

San Jose State is apparently moving their football operations to another county. Something like a 5 hour drive. That's madness.

5-hour drive...haha

That puts 'em 1-hr east of Reno, NV

9 hours ago, Headbutt said:

To the OP.  SJSU isn't allowed to practice in their own county.  The schedule requires some bureaucratic input everywhere.  Some places more than others.

"Welcome" to NOcal.

14 hours ago, Aztecfan1 said:

Screw Air Farce!  I’ll never understand why THEY get a pass. By what reason are they privileged to play two OOC games? And  apparently only 7 conf games. And, yes, this is where a CEO of a conference actually LEADS, as in makes a decision best for all, not just one. So, of course , this is typical Thompson , lack of leadership as McQuervo has explained above. Sdsu lost its premier game in hosting UCLA . And Air Farce is being accommodated! Beyond me why all you goats here think that’s just fine. Most All other conf teams have also already lost big  OOC matchups. Don’t you care that Air Farce is handled differently? If I were King Hair, I’d at least say they are ineligible for CCG. 

Unlike your puny a** school and state of California, Air Force figured a way to play without the Mountain West Conference when they canceled everything and were maybe maybe maybe going to play in the Spring. California schools still questioning if they can practice resulting in San Jose having to move where they practice and play. Air Force still had scheduled to play in the nationally known Commander-in-Chiefs trophy competition with Army and Navy  while all the other Mountain West Conference schools were trying to figure out how to get ready to play in the Spring if that ever happened.  So quit your whining, put your mask on, had go quarantine yourself.  Be happy there actually are MWC football games starting soon.

GO FALCONS BEAT NAVY 

..GO FALCONS..

3 hours ago, UofNPackFan said:

It won't bother me if BSU plays BYU outside of the 8 conference games that everyone else has to schedule. Same with AFA.  But as stated before it's not cool for either to do 7 conference games just so they can play OOC.

Statistically almost everyone will have at least one game cancelled!  Having a backup plan isn't terrible in case your opponent cancels.

3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Really curious to see how the schedules are made up and who has to go where, when they weren't scheduled before. And get your popcorn ready for the "my school got screwed again" whining and arguments posts... Those could be epic! :popcorn:

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

I have seen the schedules. Don't think anyone will complain.

As have I.  Excited that we get to be the first opponent in the new Vegas stadium. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 hours ago, WAC_FAN said:

Statistically almost everyone will have at least one game cancelled!  Having a backup plan isn't terrible in case your opponent cancels.

Doesn't t make sense to have OOC in place of conference game???  Playing commissioner here... 8 game conference schedule would be mandatory, if a game or two is cancelled, fine.  Make ups are only needed if division championship need to be determined or bowl game,, if so then conference championship will be pushed back. See, simple. 

17 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Ideally, BYU will also play SDSU this season. 

Rewriting Fact and Confused Ideologies is what makes you "Special."

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Rewriting Fact and Confused Ideologies is what makes you "Special."

In John David and Tom Holmoe we trust.

Playing this game in beautiful, sunny Carson, California in December would be an early Christmas present!

@Fowl