Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RebelRobert

UNLV screws over Season Ticket Holders

13 hours ago, Kid Jersey said:

Come on guys...UNLV announces they have are allowed to have fans and your first reaction is to bitch? 

You don't think they wanted to to accommodate all season ticket holders? You don't think they asked for more than 10% capacity? 

You think you were going to get the exact same seat you purchased in this world of spacing out? 

This should be a cause to celebrate. 

Seriously...Boise Health District is still limiting attendance at sporting events at 49 people.

I think I'll just get a refund on this year and wait until it all blows over.  The reason I have season tix is so I don't have to jump through hoops every game. This is hoop jumping.  Unless...one of y'all wants to make a deal with me.  My RAF ranking is in the 900s so I would estimate I could still get decent tickets. I have a parking pass, too.

well, let me think about it a bit more.

20 hours ago, RebelRobert said:

I paid for front row seats and now I get to sit in the 300 level, I don’t see how anyone honestly thinks I should be happy about that???

They steal my front row seats and ship me off to Siberia.  Thanks so much UNLV, can I pay you double the price also??  Love you guys

16 hours ago, RebelRobert said:

Any moves should be done on a section by section basis.  In my section maybe 20 people have season tickets and I paid for six of those in the front row.  Some a$$h0le from the 50 yard line section in row 45 should not get to steal my  front row seats in my section!

If moves were done fairly on a section by section basis based on priority I would have no issues with it because I would get to keep my seats!

Moving some corporate ah0le to my front row seats while I get sent to Siberia in the upper decks is NOT acceptable.

As I mentioned, my season tickets for this year were also going to be front row, but you may be overestimating the value of front row because seats in row 45 on the 50 yard line probably cost significantly more than our tickets, at least more than mine (by a lot) since I am end zone corner.

I have been front row end zone corner at Sam Boyd Stadium the past 5 seasons and the game view is not that great.  I just like not having anyone in front of me and for the price of 8 seats it's much more reasonable than seats at midfield.