Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Peachy

On 10/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, Billings said:

Wait didn't UCF give up 50 points and 240 years rushing today to a very average Memphis team?  Nah I take the Oregon Defense

If Memphis was 'very average' I doubt we would have beat Ark State (beat Kansas State) and UCF (beat GaTech)

JMHO.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

7 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

That sounds like a personal problem.

I guess Oregon’s D is unstoppable this year, They’ve given up zero points!

C’mon little woosh.. You put out some shitty, wrong takes. UCF is hot sewage. Time to own it.. Your PAC 12 info seems to be a bit wrong too.

Back to the original topic...

With O line questions, I don't think Boise State will be particularly good (by Boise State standards) this year. Currently, without having seen Boise State play this year, I don't think BSU will beat BYU.

I also think there will be some "challenging" conference games this year for Boise State. Should win them all (sans BYU) but this team/coaching staff can belly flop against most anybody!

10 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

If Memphis was 'very average' I doubt we would have beat Ark State (beat Kansas State) and UCF (beat GaTech)

JMHO.

DO you listen to yourself?   We are good because we beat Arkansas state who is 3-2 right now with a loss to coastal carolina

2 minutes ago, Billings said:

DO you listen to yourself?   We are good because we beat Arkansas state

didn't they beat Kansas State the very next game? haven't they been to like 8-9 straight bowl games?

mem skyline sig.jpeg

2 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

didn't they beat Kansas State the very next game? haven't they been to like 8-9 straight bowl games?

And then lost badly to Coastal Carolina and barely beat Georgia State 59 - 52 in a defensive struggle.  you need a better measuring stick than that.

1 minute ago, Billings said:

And then lost badly to Coastal Carolina and barely beat Georgia State 59 - 52 in a defensive struggle

yes, they were good enough to beat a Big 12 team and consistently go to bowls... 

mem skyline sig.jpeg

14 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

yes, they were good enough to beat a Big 12 team and consistently go to bowls... 

you act like 6 wins in the sun belt is a huge accomplishment?  How does beating a bowl team from the sun belt mean you qualify for a Peach bowl?     BTW you do understand K State was short players and 12 or so had just returned to practice a couple of days before the game. due to covid right?

5 minutes ago, Billings said:

you act like 6 wins in the sun belt is a huge accomplishment?  How does beating a bowl team from the sun belt mean you qualify for a Peach bowl?     BTW you do understand K State was short 12 players due to covid right?

Arky State was missing 15...they've also had HC's like Hugh Freeze, Gus Malzahn, and Bryan Harsin

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/sep/19/contact-tracing-asus-big-battle/

mem skyline sig.jpeg