Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Peachy

On 9/29/2020 at 5:54 PM, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Meh.  AAC has some good defenses.  You’d have to pay attention because the offense is overwhelming and changes the scale.  The undereducated may not realize that the number of possessions per game matter, hence why the PAC stats have been skewed.  I’d take UCF’s ‘bend don’t break’ defense over any PAC defense simply because of how dynamic it is.  They created the most TO’s and had best TO margins.  Oregon is LOL anytime they play a team with a pulse outside the west.

BAHAHHAHA

On 9/29/2020 at 8:57 PM, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Congrats on that defensive job on UNR, Montana, Colorado, and Arizona though.  The way they handled those offensive juggernauts was totally worth you sticking your head in the sand over.  The fact that your cherry picking the only half decent team in the conference when they had one of their best years ever just solidifies the point.  And yes pace of play needs to be considered when you’re comparing plodding pac teams to fast paced teams, in other news water is wet.

The Seahawks seem to appreciate our defenders ;)

Bahahhahha you dumb sack of shit.  Win or lose, you will always the beach!

Any chance they talk about this on East Coast ESPN?  They did on West Coast ESPN.

On 9/29/2020 at 8:54 PM, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Meh.  AAC has some good defenses.  You’d have to pay attention because the offense is overwhelming and changes the scale.  The undereducated may not realize that the number of possessions per game matter, hence why the PAC stats have been skewed.  I’d take UCF’s ‘bend don’t break’ defense over any PAC defense simply because of how dynamic it is.  They created the most TO’s and had best TO margins.  Oregon is LOL anytime they play a team with a pulse outside the west.

@utenation, @Chad Sexington, @Chile_Ute, and @Del Scorcho - y’all had better send some coaches down to Orlando to observe UCF’s unprecedented defense. In fact, East Coast SportsCenter is going to run a one hour dedicated special comparing the Golden Knights to the 85 Bears and the 76 Steelers. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@utenation, @Chad Sexington, @Chile_Ute, and @Del Scorcho - y’all had better send some coaches down to Orlando to observe UCF’s unprecedented defense. In fact, East Coast SportsCenter is going to run a one hour dedicated special comparing the Golden Knights to the 85 Bears and the 76 Steelers. 

ECSPN will be all over this.  @Did I hear a WOOSH? assured me the networks drool over the chance to talk about UCF because of how Jealous Florida fans are of them.

40 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

UCF had 800 yards of offense and lost :rotflmfao:

Did they have Waffle House delivered pre-game and again at the half?

6 minutes ago, utenation said:

I’d bet a $1000 this wooooosh guy became a UCF Fan in 2017..

Before that, some other ACC Fan.

I’m dead serious about the Utes sending the defensive staff down to UCF for some expert consultation. Hell, they can take in some of those scenic Orlando beaches during their downtime. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I’m dead serious about the Utes sending the defensive staff down to UCF for some expert consultation. Hell, they can take in some of those scenic Orlando beaches during their downtime. 

The PAC12 only has 100 more players in the NFL than the AAC. That is embarrassing.

Utah coaches would attend an AAC Defensive clinic as long as the promise fudge and gravy.

1 hour ago, utenation said:

I’d bet a $1000 this wooooosh guy became a UCF Fan in 2017..

Before that, some other ACC Fan.

to be fair I think UCF was either a community college or a night school for Disney employees to get their GED pre 2017. 

18 minutes ago, utenation said:

I’ll tell you what happened. That was the first UCF player to come to terms with reality that their program was a 1 hit wonder..  Bye bye UCF.. Welcome back to irrelevant..

TBF...2.5 hit wonders.  They have two wins and a loss in big boy bowl games.

2 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

A lot of wow here.  It’s amazing how much UCF is in people’s heads despite being entirely mediocre the last two seasons.  How the times have changed...

Still can't own your own idiotic takes that the AAC plays better defense than the P12.  

4 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

A lot of wow here.  It’s amazing how much UCF is in people’s heads despite being entirely mediocre the last two seasons.  How the times have changed...

I doubt I could even name all the teams in the AAC.  I just had to laugh at anyone who thinks anyone in the AAC will play better D than Oregon this year