Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ghost of Jack Graham

Wyoming has more guys on NFL active rosters than ALL of the MWC teams, Oregon, BYU, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon State, Arizona State, and Washington State.

Just now, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

It's got to be pretty goddamn embarrassing to have a school that's ranked 144th suit more guys up on Sunday than Boise, a team that wins the recruiting rankings every year.

That doesn't speak to Wyoming's ability to develop players for the league at all.

You do realize that's exactly what I want you to post right?

You said recruits would care about your Wyoming NFL players.  Clearly not the case at all.  Your recruiting class may finish with the lowest ranking in conference history.

Recruits are not flocking to Wyoming.  Gen Z has no use for the "town" of Laramie.

It's got to be pretty goddamn embarrassing to have a school that's ranked 144th suit more guys up on Sunday than Boise, a team that wins the recruiting rankings every year.

That doesn't speak to Wyoming's ability to develop players for the league at all.

You do realize that's exactly what I want you to post right?

Ohhh you are right! It is soooooooooooooo embarrassing for BSU fans that Wyoming has a handful or marginal players in the NFL. 

Oh my gosh guys im freaking embarrassed I may just go into a depression.... 

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You said recruits would care about your Wyoming NFL players.  Clearly not the case at all.  Your recruiting class may finish with the lowest ranking in conference history.

Recruits are not flocking to Wyoming.  Gen Z has no use for the "town" of Laramie.

Says the football expert that hasn't caught onto to the fact that Wyoming NEVER has signed a bunch of guys early in the entire time Craig Bohl has been in Laramie. 

Do you want me to pull up the articles discussing how Craig Bohl always does this or do you trust that I might actually know something that you don't? I know that's got to be really hard for a guy that knows everything.

7 minutes ago, Poisestate said:

Ohhh you are right! It is soooooooooooooo embarrassing for BSU fans that Wyoming has a handful or marginal players in the NFL. 

Oh my gosh guys im freaking embarrassed I may just go into a depression.... 

A handful of marginal players and an MVP candidate. Don't forget the MVP candidate. That's the difference between Boise and Wyo. You have a slightly smaller handful of marginal players and you don't have the MVP candidate.

You're fighting like crazy to NOT have to accept the fact the Craig Bohl and Dave Christensen are better at developing NFL talent, then the school that wins the recruiting rankings every year.

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Says the football expert that hasn't caught onto to the fact that Wyoming NEVER has signed a bunch of guys early in the entire time Craig Bohl has been in Laramie. 

Do you want me to pull up the articles discussing how Craig Bohl always does this or do you trust that I might actually know something that you don't? I know that's got to be really hard for a guy that knows everything.

Yes you have a bunch of borderline players that did a great job making a roster.  Boise has players signed into long term lucrative contracts.

Bohl has never struggled on the recruiting trail the way he is this year.  144 in October is uncharted territory for a MWC team.  Congrats!

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

You're fighting like crazy to NOT have to accept the fact the Craig Bohl and Dave Christensen are better at developing NFL talent, then the school that wins the recruiting rankings every year.

Sure.....sure......

Just keep CJ calm everyone. Don't want him to do something cRaZy like a long diatribe goodbye message and make a sock puppet with in a sock puppet!

Who's next CJ? Utah State? You gonna tackle the whole Mtn Division before you move on to the West?

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Keep shifting the target Boise fans. It keeps you from having to admit that Boise doesn't develop football players as well as Wyoming, and it makes people ALMOST forget that you have a better chance of suiting up on Sunday if you go to Laramie than you do if you go to Boise.

Nope

Wyoming has more players wearing NFL uniforms on Sunday than Boise, while Boise wins the MWC football recruiting rankings every season.

Is there something terribly confusing about that?

It's the NFL coaches that are developing Wyoming 1-3 star recruits into marginal NFL contributors. 

Is that confusing?

Win anything at all in the MWC and you can start heaping praise onto Bohl. 

15 minutes ago, Poisestate said:

It's the NFL coaches that are developing Wyoming 1-3 star recruits into marginal NFL contributors. 

Is that confusing?

Someone tell Josh Allen he's marginal. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about the MVP(that stands for MOST VALUABLE PLAYER), but I'll bet he won't mind if he wins it this year. He's in the conversation for it.

Now, go back to telling everyone how well Rypien played last night, when he threw three interceptions and a pick 6.

In a lot of cases numbers lie. In this one they don't. 

As of today, Wyoming has more active players than Boise. Wyoming has an MVP candidate. Boise beats us in the recruiting rankings every year.

Wyoming is better at developing talent and is the best pipeline to the NFL if you want to be an ACTIVE player in the NFL.

Cry all you want. Them the facts.

Josh Allen is a generational talent. All Craig had to do was get out of his way. He was drafted in spite of playing for the Cowboys. 

Now that we have covered that at length, can you please list the top tier talent Wyo has put out since Craig took the reigns?

26 minutes ago, Poisestate said:

Is that confusing?

If you're guy is 2 stars better when he gets to Boise and Wyoming has more guys playing on active rosters, then our guys get better faster in Laramie than they do in Boise, or they wouldn't get the chance at playing in the NFL.

Somewhere between signing day and draft day, Wyoming players make up 2 stars on Boise guys.

It's the NFL coaches that come work with them in the off-season I guess.

3 minutes ago, Poisestate said:

Josh Allen is a generational talent. All Craig had to do was get out of his way. He was drafted in spite of playing for the Cowboys. 

Now that we have covered that at length, can you please list the top tier talent Wyo has put out since Craig took the reigns?

Yeah, he's a generational talent that none of Boise's coaching staff recognized, coached, or developed. You guys picked the short, slow, weaker armed, less intelligent qb instead.

Our guys recognized 6'5", cannon, mobile, intelligent and then turned a skinny kid that NO ONE else wanted into the 7th pick in the draft.

Your quarterback is still short, slow, dumber than Josh, with a weaker arm.

3 minutes ago, Poisestate said:

Are you still man crushing on Josh or are you avoiding my question completely?

So you guys are like Wyoming minus Josh Allen and with 2 fewer guys on active rosters.

Gotcha. Wyoming is a fluke. Boise is a fluke with 2 fewer active players and ZERO MVP candidates,

while signing better players EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

So you guys are like Wyoming minus Josh Allen and with 2 fewer guys on active rosters.

Gotcha. Wyoming is a fluke. Boise is a fluke with 2 fewer active players and ZERO MVP candidates,

while signing better players EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

So you are not going to list the amazing accomplishments of your top flight amazing Wyoming players who are not named Josh "I wanted to play for Fresno" Allen?

4 minutes ago, Poisestate said:

So you are not going to list the amazing accomplishments of your top flight amazing Wyoming players who are not named Josh "I wanted to play for Fresno" Allen?

I will as soon as you list yours. I'll wait. 

I'm pretty sure I did list Brian Hills td, Tashaun Gibson's game winning INT, Logan Wilson's INT, Hollister's td and 2 point conversion........

Now, what did Boise grads do on Sunday?

Ohh this is gold...

Craig Bohl ONLY gave a scholarship to Allen cause his quarterback bailed on him so he had no choice to give him the scholarship!

He really can SPOT EM!

PURE GOLD BOYS!

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/07/19/josh-allen-buffalo-bills-quarterback-first-round-nfl-draft-pick-university-wyoming-firebaugh-farm/783231002/

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

I will as soon as you list yours. I'll wait. 

I'm pretty sure I did list Brian Hills td, Tashaun Gibson's game winning INT, Logan Wilson's INT, Hollister's td and 2 point conversion........

Now, what did Boise grads do on Sunday?

Collect three times the money Wyoming players did.