Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ghost of Jack Graham

Wyoming has more guys on NFL active rosters than ALL of the MWC teams, Oregon, BYU, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon State, Arizona State, and Washington State.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You must not have heard about #ivyoffers.  The academic profile of Boise's recruits far outclasses Wyoming.

You said they were getting paid to ride pine.  It was pointed out they are starters, the ones making the money.  

Disaster Girl Meme - Imgflip

Yeah, your j.c. degree in advanced motor vehicle operations is right up there with anything Wyoming has on offer, which is why you're glorified tech school is held in such high regard nationally, or even regionally. :stop:

And I atill haven't researched your 12 active guys yet. Its easy to see what Wyomings 15 guys are doing, just turn on ESPN.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Yeah, your j.c. degree in advanced motor vehicle operations is right up there with anything Wyoming has on offer, which is why you're glorified tech school is held in such high regard nationally, or even regionally. :stop:

And I atill haven't researched your 12 active guys yet. Its easy to see what Wyomings 15 guys are doing, just turn on ESPN.

We sign players with #ivyoffers and offers from other prestigious schools at a far, far, far higher rate than Wyoming.  Our team's average IQ is likely 30 points higher than yours.

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We sign players with #ivyoffers and offers from other prestigious schools at a far, far, far higher rate than Wyoming.  Our team's average IQ is likely 30 points higher than yours.

You guys offered some one with an Ivy league offer so you could create a hash tag. Does that help you guys hide your academic reputation thats on par with Devry and ITT tech?

#Devry

Just now, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

You guys offered some one with an Ivy league offer so you could create a hash tag. Does that help you guys hide your academic reputation thats on par with Devry and ITT tech?

#Devry

You said we are always #1 in recruiting because of the types of players we recruit.  I pointed out the fact we recruit far, far more players with elite academic standing than Wyoming does.  #Counttheivies #ivyoffers

Just now, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

#Devry

This thread is boring. You still can't change the title of it though no matter how much you squirm and shift the target.

Wyoming > Boise at guys contributing to NFL rosters.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You said we are always #1 in recruiting because of the types of players we recruit.  I pointed out the fact we recruit far, far more players with elite academic standing than Wyoming does.  #Counttheivies #ivyoffers

Yeah an no amount of hashtags and Ivyoffers will change the value of a degree from Boise. Its almost as good as newspaper to wipe your ass with when you run out of toilet paper.

On 9/27/2020 at 7:33 PM, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

For reference....Byu would rank tied for 2nd in the MW with Boise.

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/active-nfl-players-by-college/brigham-young/90222

Boise State has 16 as active on NFL rosters this week, Wyoming only 12. 

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/active-nfl-players-by-college/boise-state/90130

6 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Boise State has 16 as active on NFL rosters this week, Wyoming only 12. 

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/active-nfl-players-by-college/boise-state/90130

I've tried to explain before to that jackass @The Ghost of Jack Graham that we've had more active NFL guys than Wyo since week 3. 

As far as what BSU players are doing in the NFL, I like what Jeremy McNichols has been doing for Tennessee recently and it looks like he has established himself as RB #2 with the Titans. 5 carries, 51 yards rushing and 2 receptions for 11 yards last week.

John Hightower is starting to come on for the Eagles too. Had the game changing 59 yard reception last week and a 50 yard reception the previous week. Expect to see him get a lot more targets moving forward with DeSean Jackson out. Alexander Mattison had 100+ yards rushing two weeks ago against the Seahawks and Ced Wilson had his breakout 100+ yard, 2 TD game earlier this year. Ezra Cleveland is now back from injury and starting for the Vikings too.

52 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

I've tried to explain before to that jackass @The Ghost of Jack Graham that we've had more active NFL guys than Wyo since week 3. 

As far as what BSU players are doing in the NFL, I like what Jeremy McNichols has been doing for Tennessee recently and it looks like he has established himself as RB #2 with the Titans. 5 carries, 51 yards rushing and 2 receptions for 11 yards last week.

John Hightower is starting to come on for the Eagles too. Had the game changing 59 yard reception last week and a 50 yard reception the previous week. Expect to see him get a lot more targets moving forward with DeSean Jackson out. Alexander Mattison had 100+ yards rushing two weeks ago against the Seahawks and Ced Wilson had his breakout 100+ yard, 2 TD game earlier this year. Ezra Cleveland is now back from injury and starting for the Vikings too.

Yeah but @The Ghost of Jack Graham is a moron bigot who created a sock after crying to the board owner to delete his account.

Can't expect much of of Junky.

6 hours ago, KingBronco said: