Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ghost of Jack Graham

Wyoming has more guys on NFL active rosters than ALL of the MWC teams, Oregon, BYU, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon State, Arizona State, and Washington State.

5 hours ago, Broncos4Ever said:

The NFL doesn’t spend over $150M on players who don’t contribute.  This isn’t charity.  Try expanding your mind beyond the QB position.  You might be surprised at what you learn.

Then tell me what they're contributing. Because if they're getting paid 150 million and all they've done is Rypiens 3 pick win against the Jets, then they're getting paid to sit the bench.

Wow, I'm so surprised. Eight hours later and not one Boise fan can list anything that a Boise NFL player has contributed this year. You've got 12 active players and the only one that's done anything significant is Rypien? Here's what 9 of our 15 active players are doing.

Karl Granderson: forced fumble

Logan Wilson: Int

Andrew Wingard: Int

Brian Hill: TD

Jake Hollister: TD, 2 point conversion

Chase Roullier: started every game

Tashaun Gibson: game winning INT

Mike Purcell: defensive starter for Broncos

Josh Allen:

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Then tell me what they're contributing. Because if they're getting paid 150 million and all they've done is Rypiens 3 pick win against the Jets, then they're getting paid to sit the bench.

Wow, I'm so surprised. Eight hours later and not one Boise fan can list anything that a Boise NFL player has contributed this year. You've got 12 active players and the only one that's done anything significant is Rypien? Here's what 9 of our 15 active players are doing.

Josh Allen:

On Boise's list there are 9 starters, you realize that, right?  Of the notable non starters, last week Wilson had 100+ receiving and two TD's.  

3 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

I had heard that ghosts don’t sleep.  

I find it hilarious that @halfmanhalfbronco has become the first and last thing @The Ghost of Jack Graham (aka Cowboy Junky) thinks about every day ... and at 3:00 am too. Lol

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

57 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I find it hilarious that @halfmanhalfbronco has become the first and last thing @The Ghost of Jack Graham (aka Cowboy Junky) thinks about every day ... and at 3:00 am too. Lol

He was probably up because he could not get Allen's "god like neck" out of his mind.  

10 hours ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Josh Allen:

Not my job to justify why NFL team are spending very good money on Boise players - maybe you should ask them?  Sorry they didn’t consult with you first...

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

On Boise's list there are 9 starters, you realize that, right?  Of the notable non starters, last week Wilson had 100+ receiving and two TD's.  

No wonder you idiots are on mute. Aside from Ryp some Dallas turd wr is the only guy from Boise doing anything.

I understand how you guys win recruiting. With zero academic standards Boise is one of the easiest degrees in America. That and a complete disregard for someone's criminal record makes recruiting easy, "Here's a parole and a post-dated degree. You get both when you sign a Boise loi."

Then your four star guys apparently practice just as infrequently as they go to class, while Wyoming guys work hard to get a degree. One star guys develop while Boises guys don't develop as much.

Then a few years down the road your guys are watching Wyoming guys score touchdowns while they get paid to hold down the pine.

Genius.

None of that changes the title in discussion it just adds to why Wyoming has a better pipeline to playing in the NFL than Boise.

Its called work ethic.

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

No wonder you idiots are on mute. Aside from Ryp some Dallas turd wr is the only guy from Boise doing anything.

I understand how you guys win recruiting. With zero academic standards Boise is one of the easiest degrees in America. That and a complete disregard for someone's criminal record makes recruiting easy, "Here's a parole and a post-dated degree. You get both when you sign a Boise loi."

Then your four star guys apparently practice just as infrequently as they go to class, while Wyoming guys work hard to get a degree. One star guys develop while Boises guys don't develop as much.

Then a few years down the road your guys are watching Wyoming guys score touchdowns while they get paid to hold down the pine.

Genius.

None of that changes the title in discussion it just adds to why Wyoming has a better pipeline to playing in the NFL than Boise.

Its called work ethic.

You must not have heard about #ivyoffers.  The academic profile of Boise's recruits far outclasses Wyoming.

You said they were getting paid to ride pine.  It was pointed out they are starters, the ones making the money.  

Disaster Girl Meme - Imgflip