Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akkula

Biden/Trump 1st Debate Game Thread

Just now, robe said:

Oh boy that is sign Trump has turned the debate. Trump isn’t hurting his chances tonight. Biden really isn’t landing anything. Wallace is tellIing Biden you are full of shit now. 

Trump is probably got this in the bag now.

Shut your goddamned bigoted mouth. FFS. This is ridiculous. Your hero is screaming and distracting from his own idiocy. 

1 minute ago, AndroidAggie said:

trump's got a point about that 1994 stuff with biden and black folks

Biden never called anyone a “super predator”

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Pretty much any Wallace would have been a better moderator: William Wallace, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace. .  

2 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

This is the worst debate I've ever seen between any two political candidates.  My college president debate was better than this.

It's hard to debate when one is talking over the other.  Shows how unprepared he is.

2 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

This is the worst debate I've ever seen between any two political candidates.  My college president debate was better than this.

Trump has made our country dumber. This is a guy who once talked about his dick size in a debate. And we thought this would be any different?

Just now, AndroidAggie said:

yeah of course that part is patently false

but the 1990s tough on crime stuff is a legit criticism.

Is it from someone who two seconds later screamed “law and order”?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

It was HilIary C. that called the thugs at the time "super predators". And she was referring to those taking advantage by looting, that was being done by blacks/whites/hispanics and others as well. 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."