Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

Ranked Football Facilities Among MWC programs (and BYU)

2 hours ago, Koji Vu said:

Yeah... (IMO) there's a fundamental "Who gets the revenue?" issue that will result in the NFL not using the Aztec stadium.

SDSU owns the stadium and isn't giving up the ancillary revenues that are going to take it to the next level, and the NFL isn't going use a stadium that it doesn't control those same ancillary revenue sources. 

There's also issues wrt revenue streams associated with the new $5+ BILLION LA stadium. (IMO) it seems like the NFL NEEDS two NFL teams to make the stadium work financially.

AND, there's issues (again, IMO) wrt the Chargers paying the NFL hundreds of millions of dollars to actually move to LA. I'm not sure teams will be willing to give up that payday.

But hey, maybe the NFL is altruistic and they are willing to relocate the team back to San Diego and pay SDSU a fair rental price to use their new stadium.

I was actually just kidding with my post. 

kat.jpg

On 10/19/2020 at 4:31 PM, Rebels18 said:

oh yes, we can barely comprehend boise st's mighty 62nd ranked recruiting class....a whole 5 places higher than UNLV at #67. :lol: Boise St's 3 star recruits slightly edged out UNLV's 3 star recruit

It's cute you actually think boise recruits with the big boys. UNLV actually has that ability (multiple Top-10 recruiting classes the last 10 years in mbb christened with 5-star mcdonald all-americans) UNLV has and will reach recruiting heights that a school like boise can only dream of. WE are the recruiting champions. and you will quiver in fear and bow before the greatness of our recruiting banners and 3rd place MWC finishes for years to come....in football and basketball!

UNLV's 2022 class will be in a league of it's own in this conference. save this post you potato PEASANT

Whats the point of recruiting with us if we decimate you by like 40 every time.

44 minutes ago, jewelz4562000 said:

Whats the point of recruiting with us if we decimate you by like 40 every time.

Football recruiting is one thing and ranking 2 and 3 stars is a joke;  wins.  NFL players, titles, big bowls,      But UNLV is a basketball school.  And Boise kicks their butts there too. 

3 hours ago, Packfan11.1 said:

Thumping your chest saying Allegient Stadium is UNLV's is like Floyd Mayweather's pool boy boasting about Floyd's Bentley in the driveway.  Sure he may let you sit in it, but to call it yours is asinine.  

Mackay1.jpg

Is that picture above really where Nevada plays their football games?? Lol

1 hour ago, Papi_chulo said:

Mackay1.jpg

Is that picture above really where Nevada plays their football games?? Lol

Yessir.  It isn’t much, but I have many great football memories in that stadium.  Last I checked, our field is the same size as every other SEC team.  My love for my team and alma mater doesn’t revolve around our stadium.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:01 AM, kingpotato said:

@Rebels18

Hey man, what happened to all of those 4**** kids that visited? I don't remember seeing any commitments or if that. Could you update me? 

@halfmanhalfbronco

Consider yourself updated potato queens. Nathan choose UNLV over, UofA, Utah, Kansas, and of course lowly Boise St. UNLV has a couple more recruits on the radar and WE WILL BE 2021 RECRUITING CHAMPS YOU C*NTS!

image.png.a48d93c381035003c5a49e31eaf9a4b4.png

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

58 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

@halfmanhalfbronco

Consider yourself updated potato queens. Nathan choose UNLV over, UofA, Utah, Kansas, and of course lowly Boise St. UNLV has a couple more recruits on the radar and WE WILL BE 2021 RECRUITING CHAMPS YOU C*NTS!

image.png.a48d93c381035003c5a49e31eaf9a4b4.png

Who? Not a single Boise fan had ever talked about this kid.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

6 P5 offers but Boise potato peasants are above him BAHAHAHAHHAHA

UNLV WILL RAISE IT'S 1ST RECRUITING BANNER IN FOOTBALL!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

A couple of your fans on twitter were talking about him. They also said UNLV is going to be someone to watch before long. But that's just their opinion.

Oh, and there are a couple more surprises expected to sign with UNLV next week.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:26 AM, Nevada Convert said:

I’ve heard some Aztec fans saying that the new football arena is so cool & huge that dangling it as a carrot in front of the Chargers will be enough to get them back. 

I haven't heard even one Aztec fan say that and I doubt you have either.

5 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

A couple of your fans on twitter were talking about him. They also said UNLV is going to be someone to watch before long. But that's just their opinion.

Oh, and there are a couple more surprises expected to sign with UNLV next week.

Never heard of her and I follow Boise recruiting closely.  If she chose UNLV it likely means the other offers were no longer commitable.  

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Never heard of her and I follow Boise recruiting closely.  If she chose UNLV it likely means the other offers were no longer commitable.  

I should have left my Boise troll thread up, lol.