Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Fox and Tucky get a lawsuit dismissed...

8 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Convert plays you and Retro like a Strativarius. What’s funny is you guys don’t even recognize it. 

Lol. I won't speak for Retro but...no.

Brief history recap for you. Convert and I go back over a decade to the old Silver and Blue sports board. 

I used to post quite a bit there. Now I don't have the time or inclination to seriously join any discussions on any forum. TBH...I have no idea how so many of you can post so much. But I'm sure Mug appreciates it. I do enjoy browsing this board most every morning.  Better than wading thru the crap elsewhere on the internet or TV. 

99% of my posts are simply clowning on convert. Low hanging fruit for sure but I'm weak...its amusing making his tiny little brain explode.  That's it.

Now if you think my one or two sentence jabs at our hero which in turn provokes mini-rants on a regular basis is him playing me...no worries, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

9 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Convert plays you and Retro like a Strativarius. What’s funny is you guys don’t even recognize it. 

Convert gets dunked on more than the rim during a slam dunk contest.

9 hours ago, retrofade said:

Convert gets dunked on more than the rim during a slam dunk contest.

That’s some wicked cutting edge wit right there, slinger.  Oh, no, when I said “edge” I didn’t mean the edge of a rim. I don’t want you confused. Here’s an idea, why don’t you take a retro basketball shot like a fade away jumper, and just.......fade away....fade away...bye bye. 

kat.jpg

6 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

That’s some wicked cutting edge wit right there, slinger.  Oh, no, when I said “edge” I didn’t mean the edge of a rim. I don’t want you confused. Here’s an idea, why don’t you take a retro basketball shot like a fade away jumper, and just.......fade away....fade away...bye bye. 

the more you know GIF

On 9/25/2020 at 9:01 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

Disagree. If Fox's viewership didn't matter you wouldn't brag about it. Cable network news is the ' go to' for most people who choose to wallow on  one side or the other. 

Dude, of course I brag about it, but the implication is it’s in the tiny scope of Fox vs. CNN vs. MSLSD. If you had any clue at all what the MSM is, you’d add up the viewership of CNN, MSLSD, CBS News, NBC News, ABC News, NPR, PBS, New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Chronicle, etc. etc. etc. the countries liberal newspaper list is long, as is the internet sites like Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Daily KOS, Atlantic, Mediate, Vox, 

kat.jpg

22 minutes ago, retrofade said:

the more you know GIF

Why don’t you actually write something witty and funny and not rely on un-original visuals you had nothing to do with creating. They’re nothing but a crutch. They’re fine if you use them from time to time with your own original material, but you have serious issues with all of your comebackers. 

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why don’t you actually write something witty and funny and not rely on un-original visuals you had nothing to do with creating. They’re nothing but a crutch. They’re fine if you use them from time to time with your own original material, but you have serious issues with all of your comebackers. 

Aww, the poor little snowflake can't keep up. 

You're rather boring these days.

10 hours ago, PackNation said:

Lol. I won't speak for Retro but...no.

Brief history recap for you. Convert and I go back over a decade to the old Silver and Blue sports board. 

I used to post quite a bit there. Now I don't have the time or inclination to seriously join any discussions on any forum. TBH...I have no idea how so many of you can post so much. But I'm sure Mug appreciates it. I do enjoy browsing this board most every morning.  Better than wading thru the crap elsewhere on the internet or TV. 

99% of my posts are simply clowning on convert. Low hanging fruit for sure but I'm weak...its amusing making his tiny little brain explode.  That's it.

Now if you think my one or two sentence jabs at our hero which in turn provokes mini-rants on a regular basis is him playing me...no worries, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Wow, that just might be what folks call a very defensive post. There seems to be a very serious concern about how everyone views you, in a junior high and high school kind of way. See, this is a little more entertaining than normal. I don’t read but a quarter of your posts anymore because you post the same boring cliche delusional comebackers over and over and over and over. I’d rather sit around and watch traffic lights change colors.

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

That is absolutely not the kind of comebackers I’m talking about. Say something original, even if it’s stupid, it’s a change and that’s a start. 

Yawn. I'm bored. Even your nonsensical "TDS-Q" shit is more amusing than whatever this is. 

On 9/25/2020 at 6:34 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

Your right about Fox's ratings. Which makes me smile when people bitch about MSM. Fox is, according to the ratings , the MSM poster child. For anyone to base their perspective on politics or what's happening in the world soley based on talking heads from Fox,CNN, MCNBC or any other outlet that is profit based are idiots.

I think about Fox and their number one ratings.  Could some of that be due to the fact that there are several news organizations and one media company that caters to this particular political leaning group?  

Kind of like supply and demand of stocks.  If there is one one stock hypothetically invested in West Coast ice cream stores and a 6 month long heat wave hits that investors only have one stock to buy long for this trade.  

Fox is that stock.  The rest of the news groups split the remaining shares.  

Is that why Fox is #1?

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

That is absolutely not the kind of comebackers I’m talking about. Say something original, even if it’s stupid, it’s a change and that’s a start. 

We are all awaiting anything original from you.  Maybe a list that you promised?  
Probably not, just more deflection, name calling and unimaginative rhetoric.  

Poor little parrot has reached the limit of his vocabulary.....

20 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Wow, that just might be what folks call a very defensive post. There seems to be a very serious concern about how everyone views you, in a junior high and high school kind of way. See, this is a little more entertaining than normal. I don’t read but a quarter of your posts anymore because you post the same boring cliche delusional comebackers over and over and over and over. I’d rather sit around and watch traffic lights change colors.

So you keep saying...

Meanwhile you respond to a post I made to someone else w/o tagging you. Yep you don't read my posts much at all.  Lol.

8 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Trying to reverse the meaning of TDS or TDS-Q just makes you look desperate for material because everyone knows what it means. It’s even in dictionaries now, silly fella. 

Yes, Trump has made you deranged.  It is quite simple.  Luckily, it is not a a very common diagnosis for the board.  I will keep you in my prayers.

22 hours ago, retrofade said:

Yawn. I'm bored. Even your nonsensical "TDS-Q" shit is more amusing than whatever this is. 

What makes you so special is your obsession to NEVER let an adversary make a post about you and let it sit there unanswered by you. That’s because you fear that if it ain’t answered quick, the adversary will convince everyone that you’re a total loser. I think you have an app that’ll sound an alarm, even when your sleeping so you can instantly answer and neutralize the adversaries assault. And never, never, never, never will you ever let someone have the last word. That is pure weakness and just screams defeat. 

kat.jpg