Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misplacedcowboy

Congrats to the CSU Rams!!!

5 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Thanks for having a sense of humor...now for the love of God Pokes don’t lay a +++++ing egg against the sheep!

I hope we open the season with you guys.  Less chance of a Covid cancellation, and no game tape on the SA, Lynch, Heater attack.

14 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

This well very very well done. I salute you. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Wyo fans can laugh all they want but when a bowl has a choice between a 2-6 P5 school and a 6-2 MWC school they will pick the P5 school 10 times out of 10.

This is a disaster for the MWC. 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

1 hour ago, LoFasZz said:

Wyo fans can laugh all they want but when a bowl has a choice between a 2-6 P5 school and a 6-2 MWC school they will pick the P5 school 10 times out of 10.

Where you been Fazzy?  The board isn’t the same without you here!  @LoFasZz

4 hours ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

I'll congratulate CSU when the three separate investigations for racism, covid shaming, and sexual assault are all concluded.

Superior lifestyle obvi 

7 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

That's because the bowls are a business and are in it for the money.  If you thought they were picking teams fairly to participate in bowls, they had you fooled.  Of course they are going to take a P5 school.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

8 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

Bowls are still contracted with their respective conferences.  

18 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

There’s a great selection of SSRI’s out there to choose from, so knock yourself out and be positive. 🤠👍

kat.jpg