Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USU78

KSL TV in Utah Announced MWC Going To Start Football

13 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

Weird.

This was the article link: https://www.ksl.com/article/50020881/mountain-west-announces-plans-for-abbreviated-fall-football-season

There were statements from the MWC offices and details about AD's meeting today and then poof! gone.......:foottap:

Probably jumped the gun.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, USU78 said:

Man, I was getting all hot and bothered there for a second. Please let this happen. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

46 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Likely means that BYU will play either Boise or USU

BYU looking for more road games, so likely in Logan or Boise (just a guess). 

Likely means we only play conference teams

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, Billings said:

Likely means we only play conference teams

Understandable that AFA will only play 7 MWC games (they are scheduled with Army)

Which other school would agree to play only 7 MWC games?   They won't be able to play a MWC game that week, because AFA will be playing Army.

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Understandable that AFA will only play 7 MWC games (they are scheduled with Army)

Which other school would agree to play only 7 MWC games?   They won't be able to play a MWC game that week, because AFA will be playing Army.

There will be no OOC

5 minutes ago, Billings said:

There will be no OOC

There will have to be, albeit just two games.  AFA is clearing playing one, so somebody else will have to play one.  I don't think any school will choose just 7 games while everybody else gets 8.