Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Transfer Portal 2020-21

5 hours ago, trvitmvnz said:

If I had to predict Brandon Kaho is going to go to SDSU to play with his Bro 

Yeah his old Bama teammate Shavers is here now and tweeted out something, after Kaho made his announcement, insinuating they would be playing together again or something to that affect.  Kaho also has a Hs teammate on our team aside from his brother.  We'll see if it happens... 

On 2/21/2021 at 12:48 PM, trvitmvnz said:

If I had to predict Brandon Kaho is going to go to SDSU to play with his Bro 

Apparently he's headed to Utah.  Wish he had come here but LB isn't a need for us now.  I'm sure we would have taken him had he wanted to come though.

UNM fans what’s your opinion of Jordan Kress at WR? Looks like he’s headed back to CO to play for the rams 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

On 1/28/2021 at 9:47 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

Fresno appears to have brought in a lot of quality but this guy wasn't exactly killing it with the Beav.

I’ve noticed that the 4* Fresno transfers have been downgraded.  They are guys that didn’t live up to their grading out of HS. 

When all is said and done, it won’t surprise me if the guy from Sac State is actually the best transfer of the group.  All conference Big Sky moving up. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

On 1/29/2021 at 12:47 AM, 818SUDSFan said:

Fresno appears to have brought in a lot of quality but this guy wasn't exactly killing it with the Beav.

He was a 4-3 DE his freshman year then fired their coach and switched to a 3-4 defense.

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill