Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NevadaFan

Peaceful transfer of power.

Trump answered that question exactly the way he should have. The Democrats will try some phony nonsense to try and fraudulently steal the election and they would club him over the head if he had said yes he committed. Trump should definitely contest if there is even a hint of fraud going on, because the Democrats will try it 

8 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Nobody in their right mind can think this is anything but dangerous.

3 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Trump answered that question exactly the way he should have. The Democrats will try some phony nonsense to try and fraudulently steal the election and they would club him over the head if he had said yes he committed. Trump should definitely contest if there is even a hint of fraud going on, because the Democrats will try it 

Well.....

11 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

You are officially a robot. 

2 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

You are officially a robot. 

They tried this same trick in the debates in 2016 and they all expressed their phony outrage then too. They looked like fools when. They were the ones who couldn’t deal with the loss for 4 years. 

Just now, bornontheblue said:

They tried this same trick in the debates in 2016 and they all expressed their phony outrage then too. They looked like fools when. They were the ones who couldn’t deal with the loss for 4 years. 

What are you talking about? 

Just now, bornontheblue said:

The party that wants to pack the Supreme Court doesn’t get to criticize anybody for being dangerous. 

I’m not even going there because that’s politics. I wouldn’t trust the dems if they were in the same situation either. But Trump is crazy. 

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

TDS-Q in spades.

I hope you’re right Contard. If Trump wins I’ll be bummed but that’s how it works. But I have a hard time believing that some of you discount science, discount government, discount the press, discount everything conspiracy nut jobs will... 

16 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Jesus Christ, they’re asking him to talk about the process of losing and only idiots would play into that kind of retarded questioning. 

God damn you're a +++++ing moron. Who cuts your meat?

People, not a fan.

2 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Heh. I'm going full tds here so be careful 

This nonsense about the democrats being prepped to fight a legitimate re election is a false flag. Someone wants a causus belli

1, 2, 3, 4. I declare a thumb war!