Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Over 100,000 Mostly Dem Pennsylvania Mail-In Ballots Can Be Thrown Out Per Ruling

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

For now. But it’s the new Congress that would select the President. Not the current one.  You should know this because you have to know all the laws. 

It’s not the Congress, it’s the new House. The Senate has no say in it. Right now it’s 27 to 22, and it’s projected to stay the same. If the entire House was up for re-election, then it could shift a bit, but not necessarily in Biden’s favor. 

kat.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It’s not the Congress, it’s the new House. The Senate has no say in it. Right now it’s 27 to 22, and it’s projected to stay the same. If the entire House was up for re-election, then it could shift a bit, but not necessarily in Biden’s favor. 

True there is no chance it would shift where the majority of states would be Democratic.

47 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

The entire House is up for re-election....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Do you believe every “fact check” BS site out there? I’m not even going to open your BS fact check link. This ridiculous lefty fact checking is out of control propaganda. You need to prove who you are for an absentee, not for mail in. Only the voter or designated caregiver can receive an absentee. The voter can only send in an absentee. Anyone can request your mail-in ballot and mail it in. No ID or proof needed. Perfect for cheating. 

b0c4039b60511ffb82ece52bd1ed1ff4.jpg

17 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

They call them naked ballots, and the courts have just ruled they can be thrown out. You have to follow the ballot instructions folks. That's a lot of votes. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/politics/pennsylvania-warning-secrecy-envelope-2020-election/index.html

In other news, ABC News has Trump up by 4 in Florida. 

Good. Follow the damn rules. Maybe there is hope for a fair election in Pennsylvania.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

17 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

They call them naked ballots, and the courts have just ruled they can be thrown out. You have to follow the ballot instructions folks. That's a lot of votes. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/politics/pennsylvania-warning-secrecy-envelope-2020-election/index.html

In other news, ABC News has Trump up by 4 in Florida. 

I’d given up hope. If Trump takes Florida I think it’s over. 

Will the Democrats accept a loss or will the incite violence?

The Masters 5k road race All American.

7 hours ago, mugtang said:

The entire House is up for re-election....

I was thinking they staggered them like the Senate does 1/3 is up for re-election every two years. I was thinking half of the House was up for election every 2 years. My bad. Damn, I think my brain is aging or something. Well, I’d say there’s actually a chance the Dems could win in the House, but still not very likely. CA has 53 reps and South Dakota has 1. CA has 1 Dem vote right now, and even if every GOP seat was flipped, it would remain the same. Flipping tiny states is where the Dems could pick up some ground. 

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You tell me, you’re the cheaters. Answer this. If you don’t want fraud, why would you have a problem with absentee? You have to use a valid ID and only you or a caregiver can receive your ballot and send it in. That’s because you don’t want to have to use an ID, you want anyone to be able to get your ballot and turn it in. You like it because you can ballot harvest that way. Only a complete retard can’t figure out what’s going on. 

I don’t have a problem with absentee. 

Now address the question. Provide evidence that Dems will or currently are cheating en mass. If you can provide real evidence, I will take your concerns about mail in voting seriously. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

18 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, that would be insanely expensive. And who’s going to volunteer to sit around a polling place with hardly anyone showing up every day. Voting is important and it should take a little effort just like it takes a little effort to read about the propositions on the ballot and making an informed decision. I don’t want uninformed people voting. That’s dangerous. Every American has to know all the laws, and no excuses are accepted if you get busted for not knowing it was illegal. So if you’re going to CHANGE the laws, you damn well better know the issue before you vote. 

The very reason Trump is in power.

An uninformed electorate that believes sound bytes and gotcha moments are an in depth look at how someone will govern.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Guest #1Stunner
18 hours ago, retrofade said:

We have early voting here in NC. I'll be going down on the first day it opens.

No reason that early voting can't be allowed everywhere, and occur over the course of 2-3 weeks, at least.

This eliminates that narrative that people don't have time to vote on election day (probably true).

Or that we need mail in voting (if people can't find time to vote over the course of 3 weeks, then they shouldn't  vote).

Guest #1Stunner
15 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

The problem is you still get to cast votes after the results are known.

It used to be in this country  BEFORE THE DEMOCRATS DECIDED THEY HAVE TO CHEAT TO WIN.... that election results were not publicly available until after the polls closed... Now.....SINCE THE DEMOCRATS HAVE DECIDED THEY NEED TO CHEAT ...all of that is out the window and election day results are only published  so  ...THE DEMOCRATS WILL KNOW HOW MANY MORE DEAD PEOPLE AND "LOST" BALLOTS THEY NEED TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

I am confused by your response, and did not understand it.

You are saying that it is a problem to allow increased, in person voting (i.e., voting over the course of like 3 weeks?)

Not sure why you think it is a bad idea.

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

No reason that early voting can't be allowed everywhere, and occur over the course of 2-3 weeks, at least.

This eliminates that narrative that people don't have time to vote on election day (probably true).

Or that we need mail in voting (if people can't find time to vote over the course of 3 weeks, then they shouldn't  vote).

Should we do away with all absentee voting as well?