Jump to content
OrediggerPoke

Josh Allen - 417 yards, 4 TDS, O INTs

Recommended Posts

he's off to an incredible start. I was listening to the radio earlier and they mentioned he worked all off season on his passing accuracy. It shows. And he has that WR that is an emerging star.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

And he dropped this on a BYU pu$$y.

 

Kyle Van Noy needs to show Josh what his Super Bowl ring looks like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

he's off to an incredible start. I was listening to the radio earlier and they mentioned he worked all off season on his passing accuracy. It shows. And he has that WR that is an emerging star.

Stefon Diggs isn't an emerging star. He is a star. The Vikings traded him to stick with Kirk Cousins 🤣🤣 @East Coast Aztec

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Josh might have the best combination of physical skills for a qb in the history of the game(big, strong, fast, smart, and with a cannon). Did anyone see his last td to John Brown? He threw it 55 yards without stepping into the pass and it looked effortless.

 

Anyone notice the leg whip attempt after van noy got trucked? You can take the the boy out of BYU, but you can’t take the BYU out of the boy.

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Kyle Van Noy needs to show Josh what his Super Bowl ring looks like.

Isn't that like showing the bully that stole your lunch money a receipt from a really nice restaurant to prove that you have eaten before?

I'm asking you because you're a BYU fan, so I'm pretty sure someone has stolen your lunch money at some point.

You're right though. That would have been funnier after getting ass raped on national t.v. if he ran to the sideline, grabbed his ring, and then came back to show it to him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Isn't that like showing the bully that stole your lunch money a receipt from a really nice restaurant to prove that you have eaten before?

I'm asking you because you're a BYU fan, so I'm pretty sure someone has stolen your lunch money at some point.

You're right though. That would have been funnier after getting ass raped on national t.v. if he ran to the sideline, grabbed his ring, and then came back to show it to him.

^^^^

How tall are you?  (Be honest).

Link to post
Share on other sites

QB's to start the first 2 weeks with 700+ passing yards, 6+ TDs, and 0 ints:

2013 Peyton Manning

2015 Tom Brady

2019 Patrick Mahomes

2020 Josh Allen

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

After watching him in college I honestly still can't believe he is an NFL QB. Kudos to him for working hard to better himself.

Did you watch when he whooped the Aggies' asses in Laramie in 2016? I think the score was like 50-20 or something. He made one or two throws that only a handful of people on the planet could make. You're a moron.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

After watching him in college I honestly still can't believe he is an NFL QB. Kudos to him for working hard to better himself.

I don’t know what you were watching honestly. Are you sure you were watching the Wyoming Cowboys in  2016 and 2017? I can’t think of a college game where he didn’t make some superhuman play that screamed NFL talent.  
 

Even when he made an ill advised throw in college he usually made up for it immediately.  One that I’ll always remember because I was standing 10 feet away is the 2016 MWC championship game when Kazee From SDSU picked off a cross body throw (yea the NFL Kazee).  Allen then chased him down and leveled Kazee causing him to fumble...Wyoming ball!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tspoke said:

QB's to start the first 2 weeks with 700+ passing yards, 6+ TDs, and 0 ints:

2013 Peyton Manning

2015 Tom Brady

2019 Patrick Mahomes

2020 Josh Allen

@Warbowcan you check your rankulator? This can’t be right.  We demand to see how the great Timmy Chang and Kellen Moore stack up!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...