Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrediggerPoke

Josh Allen - 417 yards, 4 TDS, O INTs

Just now, son of a gun said:

Once again, Warbow's insecurities aside (seriously, who didn't say something stupid as a kid and later regretted it? some just keep on doing though, like Nevada Convert), Josh continues to do a great job. Yeah, he had the one bad sack, but otherwise, another 3 totals TDs and led the Bills to 4-0.

You can say that again!

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Now he's up to 36 td's for his last 3 interceptions. For his entire career, he's scored 42 touchdowns in the red zone without throwing an int. The only time he's turned it over in the red zone was a fumble.

People are starting to recognize that Josh has an elite skill set that has never been seen in the history of football.

6'5", with a 37 wunderlic, with one of the biggest arms in the history of the game, Elways pocket presence, as strong as any qb in history, and with wheels like Cam Newton is completely unique at quarterback.

Josh is on a different level as far as potential is concerned and now he's starting to realize that potential.

6 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

its pretty clear he worked hard on his game during the off season. The issues he had last year he has corrected.

Yep. It really helped they picked up Diggs and then drafted the best performing rookie wr in the league with Gabe Davis. We haven't even seen Utahs stud rb yet due to injury. He's surrounded by talent, his line is giving him a lot of time to throw, and he can extend plays if he doesn't get time, stressing db's trying to cover all that talent.

With his skill set, and now a 72 percent completion percentage, people better watch out.

On 10/2/2020 at 12:05 AM, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Or maybe it makes him the average 15 year old white male, calling his friends "nigga" because that's what's cool in our American society. He didn't say er he said a.

He already apoligized for that on several occasions.

That still doesn't change the question.

Aside from accuracy, what else was Josh missing because 6'5", fast, strong, smart, and young is exactly what NFL scouts look for. Before Vick, you might have had a case for white as well. Those days are gone. The NFL is full of black quarterbacks now.

Have to agree with CJ on this. My oldest was trying to pull the same garbage. Kids that age just don't understand what is acceptable and what is an unwritten rule.

3 hours ago, Koji Vu said:

Josh Allen chasing down Kazee after getting picked off, forcing the fumble and touchback in the MWC Championship game was pretty spectacular - even if the play went against the Aztecs.  

Was that the championship game or the regular season game the week before? Those were 2 fun games

I think I saw Kazee go down with a non-contact injury this week... hope he's OK!!

3 hours ago, Koji Vu said:

Josh Allen chasing down Kazee after getting picked off, forcing the fumble and touchback in the MWC Championship game was pretty spectacular - even if the play went against the Aztecs.  

I was 5 yards from that play.  Will never forget it.  It is my favorite personal Allen college memory.  Throw a pick that appears to almost be an assured pick 6- - but rather than get down on himself he made a spectacular play to give his team a chance.  How many quarterbacks would have given up and just kicked the ground?

16 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Was that the championship game or the regular season game the week before? Those were 2 fun games

I think I saw Kazee go down with a non-contact injury this week... hope he's OK!!

It was the frigid MWC championship game.

Kazee tore his achilles it sounds like.  Terrible break for him.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Jordan Love might have to wait 6 years for his chance to play if he stays with the Packers.

I thought they might do something like Indianapolis with Andrew Luck - where they traded away Peyton Manning a few years back.  If Love is serviceable, it might make sense from a value standpoint. Rodgers contract is only through 2023 as well.  How much will they have to pay him then vs. how much value could they get in return?

Not a good look for Love that he's #3 on the depth chart behind a practice squad quality quarterback in Tim Boyle. 

40 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

The fact that Josh Allen lost to Kurt Palandech five years ago is absolutely amazing.  Palandech couldn’t complete a pass in the NFL.

there's a 100% chance everytime ol' kurt gets shitfaced at a party he's talking about that game in vidid detail 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

19 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Don’t be a downer.  When you’re UNLV, you have to start somewhere.  It’s not always that easy recruiting to places like Las Vegas Nevada when you’re competing against Laramie Wyoming.  

Idiotic statement.

27 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Don’t be a downer.  When you’re UNLV, you have to start somewhere.  It’s not always that easy recruiting to places like Las Vegas Nevada when you’re competing against Laramie Wyoming.  

7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Idiotic statement.

Do you often wonder why everyone is laughing except for yourself?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes