Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrediggerPoke

Josh Allen - 417 yards, 4 TDS, O INTs

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

If he was black he never would have been drafted and given all those chances after his numerous failures.

Someone needs to inform the NFL of this white quarterback privilege! This is outrageous.   I’m writing letters to week 1 starters: Cam Newton, Tyrod Taylor, Deshaun Watson, Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Kyler Murray, Lamar Jackson, Dak Prescott, Dwayne Haskins and Teddy Bridgewater.  

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

If he was black he never would have been drafted and given all those chances after his numerous failures.

He’s definitely a late bloomer who needed time to develop but idk about this. Coaches are far more patient with raw talent than they used to be.

Here’s a non biased view... I’m not sure what the Josh Allen hate is about. It was clear in college he was a beast with limited talent around him. Sure, he might of been rough around the edges with some of his game but many kids are the same going to the nfl.. 

Some players are just a better fit for the NFL anyways and not Superman in college. His combine went well imo and you can’t teach size or raw talent. He has ALL the tools. NFL scouts knew what we see now.. 

If he stays healthy, I think he will be great. The Bills are clearly building talent around him.. I get the hate when he played in the MWC but I would think fans in this conference would like the publicity he is bringing to the conference overall.

On 9/20/2020 at 5:50 PM, OrediggerPoke said:

Allen leads the Bills to a 2-0 start.  

@Warbow I wasn’t paying attention can you let us know how Cole McDonald and the rest of the former Hawaii QBs performed today?

Don’t be too hard on @Warbow. This clown thought Colt Brennan and Timmy Chang would rewrite NFL record books and make Brett Favre and Tom Brady look bad... Not much to really cheer about with UH on the Islands other than Sugarbowl humiliation and a few cups of coffee in the NFL.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Allen looks great once again.

He is looking really good this year. I am proud to know The Josh Allen’s greatest life accomplishment is upsetting Boise State while at Wyoming. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

18 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I blame Rypien, even Joe Southwick would’ve won that game.  

I'm fine with it, every team deserves a special "Fiesta Bowl" moment.  I heard they tore down the towns street light.  Can you confirm @The Ghost of Jack Graham or @slappy.

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I'm fine with it, every team deserves a special "Fiesta Bowl" moment.  I head they tore down the towns street light.  Can you confirm @The Ghost of Jack Graham or @slappy.

Are you just trying to bait Wyo fans because the stat line of every qb in Boise history playing in the NFL is ......

0/0 with 0 and 0.

I'll pass on the Boise fans riding Josh Allens coattails.

Congrats for losing to Allen though. You must be proud.

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Are you just trying to bait Wyo fans because the stat line of every qb in Boise history playing in the NFL is ......

0/0 with 0 and 0.

I'll pass on the Boise fans riding Josh Allens coattails.

Congrats for losing to Allen though. You must be proud.

Well, not accurate.

You never did learn to laugh on this board, Junky.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Well, not accurate.

You never did learn to laugh on this board, Junky.

I do miss his hourly Larry Nance Jr. mono updates tho.

20 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Or when the Auditorium got a new coat of wax on the floor.

That photo collage he posted of the new vending machine in the student union was amazing.