Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrediggerPoke

Josh Allen - 417 yards, 4 TDS, O INTs

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

And he dropped this on a BYU pu$$y.

Kyle Van Noy needs to show Josh what his Super Bowl ring looks like.

3 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

he's off to an incredible start. I was listening to the radio earlier and they mentioned he worked all off season on his passing accuracy. It shows. And he has that WR that is an emerging star.

Stefon Diggs isn't an emerging star. He is a star. The Vikings traded him to stick with Kirk Cousins 🤣🤣 @East Coast Aztec

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

48 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Kyle Van Noy needs to show Josh what his Super Bowl ring looks like.

Isn't that like showing the bully that stole your lunch money a receipt from a really nice restaurant to prove that you have eaten before?

I'm asking you because you're a BYU fan, so I'm pretty sure someone has stolen your lunch money at some point.

You're right though. That would have been funnier after getting ass raped on national t.v. if he ran to the sideline, grabbed his ring, and then came back to show it to him.

Guest #1Stunner
39 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Isn't that like showing the bully that stole your lunch money a receipt from a really nice restaurant to prove that you have eaten before?

I'm asking you because you're a BYU fan, so I'm pretty sure someone has stolen your lunch money at some point.

You're right though. That would have been funnier after getting ass raped on national t.v. if he ran to the sideline, grabbed his ring, and then came back to show it to him.

^^^^

How tall are you?  (Be honest).

34 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

After watching him in college I honestly still can't believe he is an NFL QB. Kudos to him for working hard to better himself.

I don’t know what you were watching honestly. Are you sure you were watching the Wyoming Cowboys in  2016 and 2017? I can’t think of a college game where he didn’t make some superhuman play that screamed NFL talent.  

Even when he made an ill advised throw in college he usually made up for it immediately.  One that I’ll always remember because I was standing 10 feet away is the 2016 MWC championship game when Kazee From SDSU picked off a cross body throw (yea the NFL Kazee).  Allen then chased him down and leveled Kazee causing him to fumble...Wyoming ball!

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Did you watch when he whooped the Aggies' asses in Laramie in 2016? I think the score was like 50-20 or something. He made one or two throws that only a handful of people on the planet could make. You're a moron.

Homerism blinding you a bit. His stats weren't exactly mind blowing his last year. 16 tds/6 INTS with 56.3% completion are quite mediocre. He did have (has) great physical tools, but he was anything but a sure thing. Traditionally when a QB regresses his last year in college over his previous year he doesn't have a great NFL career. Glad he's seeing success, but you're being the moron here. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

He was surrounded by the worst offensive roster I've ever seen at Wyoming, and that's saying a lot. He also had to deal with the worst offensive coaching I've seen at Wyoming, and that's also saying a lot. But you're not a Wyoming fan or a pro scout so I wouldn't expect you understand what happened.

Also, I watched "Willow" this weekend for the first time all I could think about was your avatar and MWCboard. ha ha

Well here's the thing about that, Bob. Few people follow Wyoming football as closely as you do (or at all). That context DOES matter, but to your average fan, all they see is the drop-off in production. Does that make them a moron? No. Maybe ignorant to St. Allen's greatness under tough circumstances, but not a moron. 

I'm glad you got to watch that masterpiece. "Wanna Breed?" 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.