Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Amy Cohen Barrett Quote on the Supreme Court & Abortion

15 hours ago, mugtang said:

And let’s be honest, if RvW was overturned and abortion was made illegal in some states all it’s going to do is force people who get an abortion to either 1) travel to where they can get one legally 2) force them to do it themselves or 3) seek out an abortion in their state that made it illegal but it would be in some hotel room and there would be serious risk to the woman.  Women have always had abortions and that’s never going to change. 

Agree 100%

Imo, those that want to outlaw abortion do so for feel good reasons towards an innocent life. However, they don't care two cents for the whore or her bastard child once it is born.

(My last sentence is an accurate reflection of some opinions on this board, posted today as well as in the past, aimed at women who seek abortions. Don't try and phucking deny it.) 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

30 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Agree 100%

Imo, those that want to outlaw abortion do so for feel good reasons towards an innocent life. However, they don't care two cents for the whore or her bastard child once it is born.

(My last sentence is an accurate reflection of some opinions on this board, posted today as well as in the past, aimed at women who seek abortions. Don't try and phucking deny it.) 

What kind of bullshit is this? You’re just a big baby....”the GOP are baby and whore meanie’s!!  boo whooo!!” 

kat.jpg

On 9/19/2020 at 9:44 AM, NorCalCoug said:

Getting rid of RvW is nothing more than a boogeyman to the left.  There’s no active push in DC to get rid of it.  It’s not going anywhere.

You don't think it's a rallying cry to the right?  I would say there are far more single issue anti-abortion voters more than any other issue out there. 

(Even though it hasn't been overturned despite the Republicans having all 3 branches of the government at least twice)

1 hour ago, WAC_FAN said:

You don't think it's a rallying cry to the right?  I would say there are far more single issue anti-abortion voters more than any other issue out there. 

(Even though it hasn't been overturned despite the Republicans having all 3 branches of the government at least twice)

Which I get.  If I was convinced it was murder of a human being it might be an over-riding imperative for me also.   

My problem is I think it’s not something that should be done based on my religious belief.  Religious belief isn’t reason enough for legislation.   If it is you quickly become a Muslim based religious authoritarian state.  

11 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Which I get.  If I was convinced it was murder of a human being it might be an over-riding imperative for me also.   

My problem is I think it’s not something that should be done based on my religious belief.  Religious belief isn’t reason enough for legislation.   If it is you quickly become a Muslim based religious authoritarian state.  

Explain the SCIENCE behind the notion that a fetus isn't a human being.

You don't need to be a religious zealot to question this particular bit of sophistry.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

On 9/20/2020 at 2:17 AM, Danimaji said:

The mighty south

Samflags (1).JPG

I dont have a beard...or a Confederate flag.

No comment on the beer belly....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.