Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

RBG has died

1 minute ago, SDSUfan said:

Relax lefties. Trump and McConnell will do the exact same thing Schumer and Obama would have done in a similar situation.

So it's all good.

Agreed. The stupidest thing about all of this is that Mcconnell made up some nonsense that a President's final year doesn't count and now we're arguing about that really. He should have just said R's control the Senate and that's that. We ain't got to do shit.

Trump is the president until are least January. He should nominate and the Senate should confirm.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Akkula said:

Well, get ready to bend over when the rest of it is gone and there is a blue wave when McConnel pushes this through.  

You are dreaming.

You think the Republican Wyoming Cowboys fans will get mad at Mcconnell and switch to voting for CSU-style Democrats?!?

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Agreed. The stupidest thing about all of this is that Mcconnell made up some nonsense that a President's final year doesn't count and now we're arguing about that really. He should have just said R's control the Senate and that's that. We ain't got to do shit.

Trump is the president until are least January. He should nominate and the Senate should confirm.

I mostly agree.  Although I have no problem with the dems using every trick in the senate rules to try to stop it.  Supreme Court is realpolitik baby.

Trump is obviously going to nominate someone, and the dems are going see if they can run out the clock.  I don't fault either side.

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

I can see that you have never been assaulted by a Wyoming Cowboys fan.

No, but I have played a ton of basketball with lds boys and they play as dirty as antifas/blm

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Danimaji said:

Based on a personal hunch? You have no evidence to back that up.

I repeat.  

This is huge for Trump.  Or YUGE, as he would say...

The Evangelicals will mobilize now.

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Well if the Dems win the Senate by enough expect them to eliminate the filibuster and outlaw coal.  They will call it McConnell’s Law

You need to start tagging everyone you can think of, and explaining that they have bad morals if they vote for Trump.

Start with the Idahoans...they are pursuadable (I switched @BroncoOrange back to BYU...he's a Cougar now).

Here is a list of people to vote shame:

@halfmanhalfbronco

@BSUTOP25

@Typical BSU Fan

@hickaggie

12 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Yet somehow both sides are locked in a death match. I’m not sure either side will trust the other enough to snap out of this and come together. We are headed for dissolution as a union and it’s gonna happen fast if both sides continue in this death match seeking total victory. 

They have been saying this for years. It’s like Al Gore and the end of the world that he keeps moving back year after year.  Or the population bomb scientists or the commercial I saw as kid with no trees and everyone wearing a gas mask in 10 years. 

We live in a Paradigm that most Americans aren’t in. A good chunk of this country doesn’t care including a number who vote. We are engaged and think the whole country is. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.