Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

RBG has died

3 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

No it’s more a moral imperative based upon their religious beliefs and willingness to impose those beliefs on others. 

think Y’all Quieda

True.

Then, they become anti-life after birth.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Guest #1Stunner
16 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Give it a rest, Stunner. You're a "Dummy" too but nobody is calling for your retirement.

RBG is a PUBLIC FIGURE, and we are therefore allowed to comment on her decisions that affected the public.

Her decision to extend her career long past her expiration date did not just affect herself (like a normal person), but affected the whole country.  We now have people threatening violence and riots if the Republicans exercise their power to name a replacement.

This could have all be avoided if Ginsberg had not selfishly kept a literal death grip on an important National job, well into her 80s...with cancer!!!  She could have allowed Obama to select a successor.

RBG.  Will go down in history as a selfish moron.

RBG - Dummy.

Guest #1Stunner
11 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

To you maybe but not to informed, rational human beings.

But, you are a not an informed, rational human being so I take it you think that RBG is a foolish Dummy.

Agreed!

Guest #1Stunner
5 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

I know you think you are amusing and I agree RBG should have retired but sometimes you really are a complete asshole.

I am not being amusing.  I am being honest.

RBG - Complete Moron!!!

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

He is a Senator dumbass. 

You realize congress is bicameral--which means it has two chambers: the House of Representatives and the Senate.

so you can't argue or refute my last point, so you reduce yourself to childish name calling me is an attempt to correct me....But your correction was wrong. lol you made yourself look stupid :lol:

lol you dumbass

image.png.4b4b95a10a424485bcb4ecb4fc4370b7.png

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

A couple of things here.

1) RBG was selfish for not retiring during Obama’s second term when her health started to deteriorate.  Say what you want about the rest of her tenure on the Supreme Court, that was exceptionally selfish and stupid. 

2) Tearing the country apart to seat a Supreme Court justice quickly is incredibly stupid and short sighted.  

In regards to the second point you basically said the same thing during Kavanaugh.  You wanted the GOP to fold just because the democrats were pissed.

That Blassey-Ford fiasco was horseshit. That was a real life beltway conspiracy to slander somebody. If the GOP folds every time the left raises a ruckus theyd never seat anybody.  Which seems to be fine with you.

4 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

Boggles my mind how the people most passionate about abortion (one way or the other) are men. You know the sex that it has zero effect on directly? 

This is between a woman, her doctor, and her priest if applicable. It's none of our damn business.

Really? What if it was your kid being aborted? Does a father have no say in his own child?

8 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

In regards to the second point you basically said the same thing during Kavanaugh.  You wanted the GOP to fold just because the democrats were pissed.

That Blassey-Ford fiasco was horseshit. That was a real life beltway conspiracy to slander somebody. If the GOP folds every time the left raises a ruckus theyd never seat anybody.  Which seems to be fine with you.

I don’t agree with you on much, but I definitely agree with you when it comes to the Blassey-Ford Kavanaugh debacle.

32 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

You realize congress is bicameral--which means it has two chambers: the House of Representatives and the Senate.

so you can't argue or refute my last point, so you reduce yourself to childish name calling me is an attempt to correct me....But your correction was wrong. lol you made yourself look stupid :lol:

lol you dumbass

image.png.4b4b95a10a424485bcb4ecb4fc4370b7.png

Congressman is a term used for a member of the House of Representatives.  Senator is a term reserved for a member of the US Senate.   

@Rebels18 you continue to post blatantly false statements.  Again are you disingenuous of just +++++ing stupid?   

21 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

That’s very fair criticism. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

49 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I am not being amusing.  I am being honest.

RBG - Complete Moron!!!

Why, all of a sudden, are you channeling the language of Trump with virtually every post? 

2 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Congressman is a term used for a member of the House of Representatives.  Senator is a term reserved for a member of the US Senate.   

@Rebels18 you continue to post blatantly false statements.  Again are you disingenuous of just +++++ing stupid?   

A congressman is a male member of Congress. Congress consists of the Senate and the House. Which can be a Senator or a Representative. Senators are not usually referred to congressman, but there was still nothing incorrect in what I said. 

Attempting (and failing laughably) to correct me on such an irrelevant detail of my post just proves you lost the argument and don't have anything remotely intelligent left to say. 

Take the L and move on. Another lib slayed by rebels18 on the MWC board! 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif