Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Famous Republican Musicians

12 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Is john stamos a beach boy lol?

They're in my top 3, hands down. Questions like this make me deeply ashamed and conflicted about that.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 minute ago, tailingpermit said:

You’re reading WAY too much into my post.

It was more using your post to say something about prince than specifically responding to the joke. I'm just too lazy to quote the op and bold prince's name.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

18 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

There’s no real country left, is there?

Sure there is. Ya just gotta look for it.

26 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

There’s no real country left, is there?

Oh shit, posting that last vid brought this one up.

Can we turn this into a thread of dwight yoakam covering people who are not republicans?

1 hour ago, youngredbullfan said:

50 Cent isn't a Trump supporter lmao

He supported Hillary in 2016 for christsakes 

LL cool j literally said... "I am not a Republican" 

OK, I grabbed these names from a Rolling Stone “Republican Musicians” list, and lists from a couple of other sites that have a recognizable name. If a name was on 2 lists, I’d use it. I never said that they voted for Trump. Republican never-Trumpers didn’t vote for Trump and still consider themselves Republican. I know the list ain’t perfect because I didn’t have time independently check. So.............

kat.jpg