Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Famous Republican Musicians

Some are fairly low key about it, and have moved from Dem to GOP as they’ve gotten older. This isn’t a complete list, but some interesting ones. If I gave a band name it means the entire band. Everyone in Country is GOP. 

Rob Halford (Judas Priest)

Joe Perry (Aerosmith)

Dave Mustaine (Megadeath)

Johnny Ramona (Ramones)

Sammy Hagar (Van Halen)

Gloria Estefan

Prince

Lynyrd Skynyrd 

Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top)

Gene Simmons (KISS)

Tom Araya (Slayer)

The Beach Boys

Sully (Godsmack)

Ted Nugent

Alice Cooper

Britney Spears

50 Cent

LL Cool J

Nicki Minaj

Meatloaf

Johnathan Cain (Journey)

Ross Valory (Journey)

Frank Sinatra

Elvis

Hank Williams Jr. 

Kid Rock

Avenged Sevenfold

Styx

Jeff Skunk Baxter (Doobie Brothers)

3 Doors Down

kat.jpg

So, what's your point ?

These people are all wealthy and vote for candidates who will cut their taxes.

Nothing to see here.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Um... Mike Love, his dumb hat, a few fat guys and an 80s Corvette are not the beach boys.

The ones who are good and still alive are not republicans. The dead one was.definitley not a republican. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

28 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

091C4B53-EB65-4651-9947-63761839C79E.gif

Prince was a weird dude, but he supported BLM and wrote a song about Freddie Gray. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 minute ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Except Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Leann Rhymes, Dixie Chicks, Cheryll Crow, Taylor Swift, Kacee Musgraves, Willie Nelson, Brad Paisley, etc.

None of the good country singers or songwriters are or were conservative, save maybe a few of the old ones. Like dolly Parton may be GOP, but shes probably more progressive than your typical 30 y/o trump voter.

50 Cent isn't a Trump supporter lmao

He supported Hillary in 2016 for christsakes 

LL cool j literally said... "I am not a Republican" 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

13 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Except Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Leann Rhymes, Dixie Chicks, Cheryll Crow, Taylor Swift, Kacee Musgraves, Willie Nelson, Brad Paisley, etc.

Most of those aren’t real country anyway. 

21 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Um... Mike Love, his dumb hat, a few fat guys and an 80s Corvette are not the beach boys.

The ones who are good and still alive are not republicans. The dead one was.definitley not a republican. 

Is john stamos a beach boy lol?