Jump to content
Maynard Delecto

Another Fake Black Person Outed.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

So because some random mentally ill people pretend to be black, it still doesn't suck to be black in America? Supreme brain-power there, buddy. 

What if she identified as black?  Is that allowed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Slapdad said:

That's the Royal Flush of marginalization! A white person pretending to be black is like a pair of twos. That's a bad beat. 

Yeah.  This woman is doomed.  Her scorecard just isn't good.  -10 for being white.  +5 for being a woman.  Just starting out, without any other factors she has -5 points!  Maybe she can turn it around and get +7 points for finding Native American blood in her ancestry.  It could go to +10 points since she is in academia and they seem to value Native American ancestry more than other fields.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

Yeah.  This woman is doomed.  Her scorecard just isn't good.  -10 for being white.  +5 for being a woman.  Just starting out, without any other factors she has -5 points!  Maybe she can turn it around and get +7 points for finding Native American blood in her ancestry.  It could go to +10 points since she is in academia and they seem to value Native American ancestry more than other fields.

Trans is worth another +10 points. “They” was moving on up until “they” got caught. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

Yeah.  This woman is doomed.  Her scorecard just isn't good.  -10 for being white.  +5 for being a woman.  Just starting out, without any other factors she has -5 points!  Maybe she can turn it around and get +7 points for finding Native American blood in her ancestry.  It could go to +10 points since she is in academia and they seem to value Native American ancestry more than other fields.

How many points for being a Baizau? That could be her ace in the hole! Fake it 'til you make it is so 2019....woke it 'til you broke it is the new way to be living right!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Half the Democrat candidates for president were/are pretending to be something they aren't.

Ever hear of a guy named Warren Wilhelm? no?  He's the mayor of NYC.

It's a very strange, left-wing affliction. 

Most leftists are hiding something.

They can't be trusted, on any level.

https://www.history.com/news/donald-trump-father-mother-ancestry

 

But for decades, Trump denied this German heritage altogether, instead claiming that his grandfather’s roots lay further north, in Scandinavia. “[He] came here from Sweden as a child,” Trump asserted in his co-written book The Art of the Deal. In fact, his cousin and family historian John Walter told The New York Times, Trump maintained the ruse at the request of his own realtor father, Fred Trump, who had obfuscated his German ancestry to avoid upsetting Jewish friends and clients. “After the war,” Walter told the Times, “he’s still Swedish. [The lie] was just going, going, going.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toonkee said:

https://www.history.com/news/donald-trump-father-mother-ancestry

 

But for decades, Trump denied this German heritage altogether, instead claiming that his grandfather’s roots lay further north, in Scandinavia. “[He] came here from Sweden as a child,” Trump asserted in his co-written book The Art of the Deal. In fact, his cousin and family historian John Walter told The New York Times, Trump maintained the ruse at the request of his own realtor father, Fred Trump, who had obfuscated his German ancestry to avoid upsetting Jewish friends and clients. “After the war,” Walter told the Times, “he’s still Swedish. [The lie] was just going, going, going.”

Trump is American Indian,  c'mon man!  get with the program

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Why can't anything be fluid? Age....species....nationality....once one is on the table, everything is on the table. 

Why do we need to label people?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Only in a state like Wisconsin does that lady look black :facepalm:

She fooled Fresno State, she had an offer for tenure track, since rescinded.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, renoskier said:

Why do we need to label people?

Most of the time, I don’t really care what people identify as, but in a case like this it’s being done to to benefit from what the person is identifying as and for no other reason, so I do take issue with that. 
 

But to answer your question...we don’t HAVE to label people, but in some cases, Mother Nature does this without asking. If you’re Indian, you are not black....if you’re white, you’re not Native American....if you’re a biological male, you’re not a biological female. Sometimes, how we are born determines things in life...medical treatment comes to mind. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2020 at 4:42 PM, Maynard Delecto said:

Check your privilege.... is it white, or is it black?

 

 

We human beings are outrageously disgusting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does this happen? Because being a victim is appealing to the point where people will pretend to be victims.

I believe that people have two selfish motivations, to be special or to be a victim. Nobody wants to be average.

It's not just these people, either. All those on the right who act like their dog's been kicked every time someone kneels during a national anthem are in the same boat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, robe said:

We human beings are outrageously disgusting. 

Let's separate the sin from the sinner. She's just like the rest of us, a liar and a sinner, and Identity Politics is disgusting.

If I was going to apply any "dis" word to us, It would be disobedient, since we are disobeying the Truth.

Quote

Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles to man. - Job 32:21

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Let's separate the sin from the sinner. She's just like the rest of us, a liar and a sinner, and Identity Politics is disgusting.

If I was going to apply any "dis" word to us, It would be disobedient, since we are disobeying the Truth.

 

Amen. I’m a terrible sinner. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...